Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What forks with a 15mm axle can be reduced to 130mm travel
  • SOAP
    Free Member

Looking for a stiffness upgrade from Fox 32’s

damascus
    Free Member

26, 650b or 29?

SOAP
    Free Member

Sorry 26″ of course.

adrec
    Free Member

Doing the stw thing of recommending everything I’ve ever owned, my xfusion velvets are superb. They’re 32mm and I doubt would be any stiffer than your foxes, but their big brother, the slant, are based on a 34mm chassis. Mine are adjustable in 10mm increments, I reckon the slants will be too. They’re lovely looking, light, plush, super reliable forks. Once they get their distribution network sorted out, Fox and rockshox will be worried, but at the moment you can only buy them in about 3 places in the uk

ratherbeintobago

but at the moment you can only buy them in about 3 places in the uk

Or from any LBS with an Upgrade Bikes account?

adrec
    Free Member

You never see them anywhere tho. I took mine into my lbs to get a star nut fitted and they all gathered round as they’d never seen any before

Trekster

adrec – Member
    You never see them anywhere tho. I took mine into my lbs to get a star nut fitted and they all gathered round as they’d never seen any before

Not many lbs/bike shops can afford to stock any kind of fork due to internet prices 🙄

adrec
    Free Member

Oh here we go

leo72
    Free Member

The RS Sektor TK Solo Air I got on my Cotic Soul is 130 mm from stock, with a 15 mm Maxle lite. Light and stiff:

/Leo

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

if you got QR lowers you could upgrade to 15mm lower legs?

But +1 for X fusion, Upgrade do great back up and LBS well be able to get them.
    Most of X fusion forks can be changed to 650b if needed so extra future prof and can change travel in 10mm increments.
    If you Wiltshire way you can test ride my pair.

mrhoppy

X-fusion velvets better than any other 32 mm stanchions fork I’ve ridden.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What forks with a 15mm axle can be reduced to 130mm travel’ is closed to new replies.