Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • What else eats up your disposable income ?
  • pete68
    Free Member

Beer and weekends away. But mostly beer.

Tom-B
    Free Member

😯 Mrs B will have to kindly **** off if she thinks that she’s having a horse then!

olddog

Saving it up so I can spend extended periods not working

martymac

saving for the wifes new cx bike, and im quite fancying one of those on one fatties . . .

LMT
    Free Member

Brought a newer car, nothing special but eats up what was my spare cash.

blastit
    Free Member

Pies and Black Pudding

Harry_the_Spider

Kids.
    Bikes.
    Speeding fines. 🙁

iainc

Daughter at uni, 2 boys at primary school with lots of clubs and activities, a bit of eating out and some wine and beer. New MTB, newish road bike and older CX bike. N+1 ain’t happening :-[

footflaps

I’m thinking of having my salary transferred direct to Festool after downloading their 90 odd page catalogue……

Wookster

Well I see the kids as pets so they can’t count!!

But Diesel I spend too much on Diesel! And blooming inner tubes!!!

iainc

Yeah, diesel and petrol, don’t get me started….. £400 a month just like that, even when being careful…. Modern life I guess,…awaits flaming 🙂

badllama
    Free Member

Diesel for biking trips to the Lakes
    That and shopping once a week are the only times “my” car gets used.

Miss Llama’s holiday plans 🙄

chewkw
    Free Member

This year my disposable income goes to new car parts, outdoor shoes, outdoor clothing and more outdoor toys … food. 🙂

More shoes …

TiRed

I spend the money I’m not spending on the nice car I used to finance on bikes (car-free for a year). Problem is, it seems I spend it a few times over 😳

The rest goes on wife and two kids.

Kevevs
    Free Member

It doesn’t cost me much, or a penny even. But the stuff I value is not on STW anymore.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

beer & wine, new tools, turning a pic into bacon etc.
    technology
    holidays
    Though to be fair I’m earning half what I was before I left the UK but only working 2.5 days/week so not as much to start with but a drastic reduction in living costs means more disposable income coming through.

stewartc
    Free Member

Any disposable income goes into the savings account, crazy concept I know but its nice to have a nest egg for mortgage overpayments, spur of the moment vacations etc.

somafunk

No such thing as disposable income in my wallet/bank account. Having 2 low paying jobs just about tides me over, What i earn this week will pay for rent/living costs, petrol n’ bills next week…..ad infinitum…… What disposable income i do get is cash in hand work on a mates farm/shooting estate and that’s my “treats” money.

prettygreenparrot

It goes on too much here. I think I probably need to spend far less and save far more for the ‘storms’ ahead.

franki
    Free Member

Music. I’m still an avid CD collector.

loddrik
    Free Member

Nothing. Haven’t had any disposable income for about 5 years. 40s is when you are supposed to be financially secure but I’m poorer now than when I was 18. No savings and no pension 🙁

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘What else eats up your disposable income ?’ is closed to new replies.