Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • What electric razor…Might lose the Facial fur?
  • bikerbruce
    Free Member

Whats the best one out there..preferably a bit of a shaper to keep the ‘chops looking fine.

spacemonkey

Reminding Barba beard trimmer if you like a bit of stubble or want to manage beard length accurately. Awesome piece of kit.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Get a double edge razor 😉

winston_dog
    Free Member

Electric razors are crap.

Merkur FTW

bikerbruce
    Free Member

Haha I am NOT epilating! I want one of those put on your face ,wiggle around and then have smooth face jobbies.

chewkw
    Free Member

MrPottatoHead

Merkur +1 although that feather does look lovely.

Having tried a double edge razor I’d never go back to electric-it’s worth the extra time in my opinion.

winston_dog
    Free Member

Christ on a Feather bike!

That razor is £160!

I like my safety razors but that is ridiculous!

chewkw
    Free Member

winston_dog – Member

Christ on a Feather bike!

That razor is £160!

I like my safety razors but that is ridiculous!

That’s version one … Feather AS-D1 Double Edge Safety Razor.

The one I posted above is version two … AS-D2.

(note: the difference is in the guard)

Yes, it’s expensive but you will pass it to your grandson and few generations after that. 😆

I am getting version two … perhaps in June.

MSP

get a philishave that spits man gunk onto your face to lubricate the shave, I hated electric shavers for years, but recently swapped over to one of these and they are fantastic. (may be nivea cream rather than man gunk).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-Coolskin-HS8420-Rechargeable-Indicator/dp/B002BA5FBQ/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_1_1

sbob
    Free Member

There are better razors than the Feather for a fifth of the price, the Merkur being one of them.

chewkw
    Free Member

sbob – Member

There are better razors than the Feather for a fifth of the price, the Merkur being one of them.

Yes, there are some good ones but I like precision stainless steel which you cannot get for £30.

My favourite is my 1940 Gillette 3 piece tech that I bought for £20 but I need one that is stainless steel … :mrgreen:

Or you can go for iKon brand like these … all stainless steel. But Feather came out with the stainless steel version first. Also £60 cheaper …

[img]http://connaughtshaving.com/_wp_generated/wpd5d71d04_05.jpg[/img]

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What electric razor…Might lose the Facial fur?’ is closed to new replies.