Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • What ebike have you got?
  • Riksbar

I bought a Vitus e-Sommet last year after looking at a lot of different models. I did have some concerns about the mail order but Wiggle have been good with the couple of minor issues. The key decider was the geometry as at the time most e-bikes seemed to have short front ends and long chainstays where as the Vitus had a longer front. This year most 2020 bikes seem to have a similar geometry. I also like the easily removable battery as I keep the battery separate to the bike to ad one mor level of annoyance to potential bike thieves.

LMT
    Free Member

Mine arrived today! Only ordered yesterday and hand delivered social distanced of course to my front door. Amazing service! I didn’t order from my lbs regrettably but it is someone’s lbs.

So it’s a Trek Rail 7 in the red/black now I hired one before and didn’t realise the weight lol trying to get it up 2 flights of stairs was a challenge, really need to find it a downstairs home.

Didn’t come charged which I’m guessing is a good thing as potentially will just sit there until this curfew lifts. Fit wise it’s perfect very happy with the purchase.

hotstuff
    Free Member

Haibike sduro hard seven 5 here, all I need for the light trail riding the boss and I do. She’s resisting the whole ebike thing until she feels she’s not enjoying her old Giant any more.
    We all know as soon as she has a shot she’ll be smitten so it’s only a matter of time.

tails
    Free Member

Love the look of those treks, hate that knock block idea.

Dumb question; are EMTB cranks the same as mtb, can I use Shimano hollowtech? They’ve not gone back to that bastard ISIS splines have they?

LMT
    Free Member

Nope to both, custom to the motor crank.

RustyNissanPrairie

Love the look of those treks, hate that knock block idea

Work colleague has a Trek ebike with the knock block – i’ve CAD’d the dimensions of the stem locking recess, our local machine shop have milled the recess into a Hope stem so its compatible.

hainman
    Free Member

Riding an Obrea wild fs bought off @iainc
    Comes with the full shop warranty and registered with Obrea for lifetime frame warranty too
    Total game changer being able to climb things I would only dream of
    It rides like a DH bike and still pedals easily downhill with battery switched off

2019 Kenevo. Could do with a spare battery, but, but other then that it’s awesome

[url=https://flic.kr/p/254Mgga]2019-04-26_10-30-30[/url] by davetheblade, on Flickr

martymac

@biglee1 yeah, i also have a cube.
    2015 stereo, love it. Was a present from the wife.

lightfighter762
    Free Member

I have an E-escarpe. Size small. Im 5ft11 and it feels bigger than my 2016 reign in L. So fun and poppy for an ebike sizing down.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘What ebike have you got?’ is closed to new replies.