Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • What does this dream mean?
  • hora
    Free Member

Quite a long dream last night. I was riding a motorcross bike off road. Remember having to relearn which way the gears go, set off, obstacles, difficultly balancing but managing etc etc. It seemed very very detailed and real!

I’ve never ever ridden a bike off road in my life and really the last time I rode a motorcross bike was on holiday in 1991.

Mister-P
    Free Member

It means you are repressing something. Perhaps sexual feelings towards an animal.

bearnecessities

Repression.

Edit: Damn it!

Pigface
    Free Member

Were you aroused at any point in the dream?

tomhoward

Means you are gay.

As do all dreams. Ever.

racefaceec90

were you playing this before you went to sleep [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwDIde_5lfo[/video] 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Dare to dream

Hadge
    Free Member

Stop eating cheese before you go bed.

hora
    Free Member

No but if it helps me dream I will.

I woke up with a strong desire to buy a motorbike 😐

DezB
    Free Member

I dreamt I’d moved into this big house. My dream-mind designed a whole house interior, complete with open-plan back room, leading into someone else’s house. Amazing really.
    But now I know I’m gay, so that’s cool.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I woke up with a strong desire to buy a motorbike

woody2000

Dream vs Reality 🙂

Dream

Reality

hexhamstu
    Free Member

It means that you were asleep.

thepurist

I woke up with a strong desire to buy a motorbike

That must’ve been a new feeling for you… 🙄

brakes
    Free Member

no way!?!
    I had exactly the same dream last night.
    we must be destined to be lovers.
    call me, yeah?

hora
    Free Member

😆

marvpreston
    Free Member

Hora, I’d love to help with an interpretation, can’t promise anything, but have had previous experience with friends.Answering the following might help get a bit more clarity!?!

Do you dream regularly?
    Do you ride mtb off road regularly?
    Anything happen significant or different on the day/week leading up to the dream.?
    What were your emotions during the dream?
    Anyone else in the dream?
    Was dream in colour or black and white?

All are crucial for adding context to what you were dreaming? Some of the imagery in pretty straightforward, but need to dig under the surface to add any real depth!!

legend
    Free Member

[for the Radio 2 listeners] That’s actually the 52nd most common dream. The motorbike means you have unfinished business. Everything else means you should do something about it.
    [/for the Radio 2 listeners]

maccruiskeen

Do you dream regularly?
    Do you ride mtb off road regularly?
    Anything happen significant or different on the day/week leading up to the dream.?
    What were your emotions during the dream?
    Anyone else in the dream?
    Was dream in colour or black and white?

More importantly did you wake up humming the theme tune to Junior Kickstart?

Spin
    Free Member

F*ck all?

hels
    Free Member

Serious answer (no, really):

Interesting (scratches chin)

I recall from Psych 101 where we talked about Freud and Jung and those dudes re interpretation of dreams, that anything about cars, vehicles etc are to do with control over your life. If somebody else is driving you feel they are in control. If you drive off a cliff it means that you feel out of control etc.

The motorbike image strongly suggests that you wish to be in solo control. The offroad element is interesting, maybe you want to go off the path you are currently on ??

Amateur psychoanalysis hour is over.

tinribz
    Free Member

Amateur psychoanalysis hour is over.

Au contraire!

Achem, sits up straight.

Well… I’d propose that the motorbike represents a symbol of freedom, escape, excitement and control.

You were manifesting unconscious desires for carefree attitude of your youth. You want to leave behind some troubling thought or responsibility.

You feel like your life is in a rut and hark for the simpler times in when you found pleasure from testing your limits, and the satisfaction of acquiring new skills through physical pursuits.

You look in the mirror and see someone that will never be better than they were, and a dwindling desire for new experiences that worries you.

Your dream is the fear of becoming old.

Maybe.

woody2000

This is hora remember, so…..

The bike represents his glorious member, the obstacles represent women and the fumbling and learning represents their virginity. He riding his glorious member all over their virginity.

Probably 🙂

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘What does this dream mean?’ is closed to new replies.