Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • What do you keep your tools in, in your camelbak?
  • centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

Zip lock plastic bag for me, with multitool, levers and patches. Inner tube and pump go in loose.

peabrain
    Free Member

Canopy- you pack like I do 😀

cnud
    Free Member

Peteimpreza what is that?

benp1

A lot of this is obviously dependent on where you ride, and in what conditions.

If I have to walk further than about 30 minutes to get back to my house or the car I’ll take some bits with me (which is basically anything that isn’t my very local loop with my dog round the local park on the cycle trail)

phiiiiil

I have a plastic seethrough pencil case to keep odds and ends in. It’s easy to swap between bags, keeps everything together, is splashproof, is easy to find stuff in, is fairly rugged and protects stuff inside from stuff outside and vice versa.

tom200

Nun more enduro than strapping everything to your bike with electrical tape. There was a recent GMBN video on how to do this in an eduroist way…….it mostly involved wearing a back protector with lots of pockets that you could put tools and water bottles in, so like a less convenient, less comfortable version of a camelback. It did look super enduro though. #tooenduroforyou

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘What do you keep your tools in, in your camelbak?’ is closed to new replies.