• This topic has 91 replies, 72 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by ski.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • What do you do to annoy people?
  • Gunz
    Free Member

I’ve always enjoyed forgetting to use the plastic divider at the supermarket check out that seperates your shopping from those ahead and behind. Combining this with pushing my produce up the belt, really close to the bloke in front makes my day.

perchypanther
    Free Member

post on this forum. 😀

lunge

Sit in the aisle seat on trains, even if the window seat is empty. I won’t put my bag on the empty seat as I’m not a moron but when you have legs as long as mine the aisle is the only option. This apparently annoys people as they have to ask me to move.

nickc

I like to wind people up with my anti cycling bigotry, but i think I may be losing friends because of it

BigDummy
    Free Member

Why would you deliberately annoy other people?

Pigface
    Free Member

In my office I would say breathe 😆

Northwind

Obliviousness. The thing about obliviousness is, non-oblivious people find it really hard to believe. So, frinstance, when I walk past the wheelie bin I think “better not walk into that whatsit” but I never think “better bring that in, it’s empty”. It’s not that I’m lazy, if I thought of it, I’d do it. But apparently that’s no defence when you get called out for having walked past the bin and not brought it in, again.

philjunior
    Free Member

I quite like remaining calm and logical when confronted with an angry argumentative opponent. Don’t manage it much but when I do I enjoy it. Or I would if said opponent wasn’t normally my wife who I don’t really want to annoy.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Why would you deliberately annoy other people

I was wondering about this the other day. Not being a hippy, but I always think if everyone was just cool and polite, then life would be be easier for everyone, and a far more enjoyable experience. But there do seem to be those who revel in just making life difficult for others, whether through pettiness/aggression etc, and I was trying to understand the mindset of why that path would be preferable. I failed, so OP and others, why be an arse?

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Read emails.

mafiafish
    Free Member

Hand people’s litter back to them.

Also not using a plastic divider when at the checkouts.

brickie58
    Free Member

Breathe according to my wife

mrblobby
    Free Member

Just riding my bike on the road seems to annoy a fair few people 🙁

onandon
    Free Member

On trains and planes when people try to invade my seat space I like to lean on them. this is even more fun when the resist and push back.

I like to see how far I I can push someone before they say something 🙂 ( they mostly don’t say anything )

don’t invade my space and we won’t have a problem. knobbers

breadcrumb

Crack my knuckles, fingers, toes, wrists, knees, back and neck.

I have tried to stop but just seem do it unconsciously, much to the annoyance of Mrs breadcrumb.

mt
    Free Member

Be myself.

jam-bo

Use the centre urinal.

matt_outandabout

This.

avdave2

My children tell me that I’ll be talking about something and then leave the room while still talking. I believe they may actually be right, they find this rather irritating.
    I think it’s something that comes from my mum, however it manifests itself in her in starting conversations halfway through.

slowoldman

I don’t generally attempt to annoy or enjoy annoying people. However, when I have a tailgater, it’s surprising how slowly I can drive whilst maintaining forward motion.

Gunz
    Free Member

For my part it’s mainly because I like to see how annoyed people get in the absence of a plastic shopping divider when it’s just as easy to say ‘that is/isn’t mine’. I, however, entirely take your point and recognise this fault in my character. It’s the same trait that lead me to teach my Son how to do a ‘wet willy’ and has to grin and bear it now that he’s better at them than me.

willard

Remind them of their responsibilities and try to hold them to my standards. Not everyone likes this.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Shit in their shoes.

Houns

Park next to cars that have obviously been parked in a spot/way so no one will park next to them

perchypanther
    Free Member

Shit in their shoes

You know they’ve been pissing in your Bovril, right?

Houns

Edit

perchypanther
    Free Member

Double posting – that’s annoying, right?

Houns

In a queue (typically at a till) I leave plenty of space between me and the person in front and don’t move immediately forward when the queue does, fun to see how close the impatient person behind you can get

sneakyg4
    Free Member

I don’t eat meat, this seems to irritate meat eaters, but I also manage to irritate the more hardcore vegetarians as my reasons for this are nothing to do with animal rights; I do it for health reasons.

I like to cover both camps.

Cougar

You know they’ve been pissing in your Bovril, right?

Harder to spot than a wee jobbie.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I like to see how annoyed people get in the absence of a plastic shopping divider when it’s just as easy to say ‘that is/isn’t mine’

Some men just want to watch the world burn. 😆 🙄

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Park next to cars that have obviously been parked in a spot/way so no one will park next to them

Yup. Done that a few times when I had a work van or an old car. I once parked EXACTLY in the middle of a space where a Range Rover was over the line. I doubt I was more than an inch away from it. On the drivers side…! There was no way they could have even got their hand on the door handle, never mind open it. It was gone when I got back some hours later, they must have had to crawl in from the passenger side.

Other than that, my shocking wind seems to get to people. 🙂

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

In a queue (typically at a till) I leave plenty of space between me and the person in front and don’t move immediately forward when the queue does, fun to see how close the impatient person behind you can get

More fun to say “Excuse me”, get past them then start unloading into the empty space they’ve left.

Also, what really annoys people and is really funny is not finish the

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

UseMiss the centre urinal.

Gunz
    Free Member

I like to see how annoyed people get in the absence of a plastic shopping divider when it’s just as easy to say ‘that is/isn’t mine’

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Significant social change is only possible through direct action.

anagallis_arvensis

on and on!! ( contains rude words)
    [video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qFx1Cpxpx1E[/video]

Dickyboy

Unloading the shopping onto the conveyor belt rather than meekly waiting for the owner of the abandoned trolley/basket to return to the queue – use of the phrase you snooze you loose increases the annoyance factor somewhat too

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Drive slowly.

I don’t eat meat, this seems to irritate meat eaters

Yeah, I have this too. Really wound up a friend’s alpha male mate from oop north several years back. Apparently he’s the size of a shed now, so maybe he has the gift of foresight and resented me for not being so set-up for the same fate.

Gunz
    Free Member

Almost forgot, we have rotating security cylinders at work to gain access to the main building. I like to fart in those.

dknwhy

Correct my daughter when she says, “we was”.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘What do you do to annoy people?’ is closed to new replies.