Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • What do others think of you?
  • DezB
    Free Member

if you died tonight , what do you think your workmates would say about you next day and for the next few weeks.

Can I have his laptop?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Personally I’d be testing out his chair, but then I’ve got one of the highest spec’d PC’s in the company already.

cinnamon_girl

I really don’t think I want to know! 😳

But then self-deprecation is my thing.

MrNutt
    Free Member

funny, talented, disagreeable, oddity. And that’s just what my friends in the mirror said.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Daily Mail reading, intolerant, atheistic zealot and hypocritical, ranting Thatcherite clone…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m guessing that some people think I’m an attention whore.
    Couldn’t be further from the truth.

loddrik
    Free Member

iDave, she does sometimes, but I don’t think they are mutually exclusive.

philconsequence
    Free Member

lol at the tags, what is it about anonymous forum users that makes them hate a bit of honesty? 😆

Torminalis
    Free Member

One of the major benchmarks in my development as an adult is that I realised that there was no way I could know what other people think of me and that I should just do my own thing. On the whole, I think people like me more for this realisation…

RealMan
    Free Member

god

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

One of the major benchmarks in my development as an adult is that I realised that other people had thoughts too. On the whole, I think people like me more for this realisation…

toab
    Free Member

I know I talk too much but people seem to like me enough when they get a word in edgeways.

bigyinn
    Free Member

WHO?

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

if you died tonight , what do you think your workmates would say about you next day and for the next few weeks.

Daresay they would be well chuffed, can’t stand me and the feeling is mutual
    Don’t suppose they will have to worry too much more once the discipline case is sorted and I have gone

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Apparently somone thinks I’m an ‘eejit’. 🙂

I feel quite flattered actually.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘What do others think of you?’ is closed to new replies.