What do I need?

Home Forum Bike Forum What do I need?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • What do I need?
  • andyl

Cotic Solaris? – 29er and HT

Carbon CX bike with discs?

Premier Icon takisawa2

Nice steel SS 29er, with rigid forks.
    Its glaringly obvious. 😀

Premier Icon Scapegoat

Cotic Soul

what you really need is this 😀

If I had the space and money I’d fancy a recumbent tricycle (a.k.a. the darksiders darkside) for those Wintersome icy-road days.

+ 1 for Cotic Solaris – loving mine and not even got a bouncy front end on her yet! 🙂

I think if you buy another bike you’ll put things out of balance. Then you’ll end up doing what alot of people seem to do on here and you’ll “rationalize” your bike collection.

This means you’ll sell all your bikes on for a huge loss and then spend about six grand on one super duper “do it all” machine that has about 160mm of travel and is completely unsuitable for any of your riding. Apart from your one week a year in the Alps.

My advice would be stick with what you’ve got. But if you must have a bike, get something that isnt a mountain bike. A bmx would be a good shout.

nope I got it: http://sweetbike.org/2012/07/23/surly-krampus

steel – check
    29er – check
    rigid – check
    3″ tyres – check
    gears or single speed – check

How many more niches in one bike do you want and it looks like a LOT of fun.

BIG holiday time! summer in NZ soon…

Dtf is a WINNER!! (they are crazy money though 🙁 )
    2nd choice- a gravel racing bike.

Winter off road.
    Something for the upcoming mud season, with less maintenance and cleaning requirements than your full sus’s but a little tougher than your road bike.
    Hardtail, and either SS or hub gears, maybe even rigid or 29 or crossbike.
    but definitely a bike you can just grab and go for a winter ride.

Maybe this?

Or fat?

After winning a not unsubstantial amount of money at the weekend I figure that it’s been a while since I had a new bike so as the end of year sales are now on what is missing?

I have my full on DH rig – Nukeproof scalp and my trail centre/ XC bike – Specialized Camber and my trusty road bike.

I realise there are many sorts of bike missing – 29er, hard tail, single speed etc but what is glaringly and obviously missing and therefore needs adding?

Premier Icon Northwind

Hookers and blackjack.

Sinner Mango…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘What do I need?’ is closed to new replies.