Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • What did you learn today?
  • yunki
    Free Member

that watching hippie inspired films such as 'men who stare at goats' and 'taking woodstock' makes me nostalgic and sentimental and likely to get into debates with my SO about the possible spiritual benefits of psychedelic drugs…

ando227
    Free Member

I learned today that my wife can shoot crows at 40 yards, so i will treat her with the new found respect she deserves! more coffee dear?

sambob
    Free Member

i learnt a few things today.
    1: stopping when using SPDs and not being able to trackstand hurts when you cant unclip
    2: my dad can clip his right foot into SPDs but not his left for some unknown reason.
    3: when washing is wet and it rains, there is no point bringing it in. becase when you put it out again, whilst still wet, but slightly drier, it will rain again.
    4: i need to go to bed.

Ambrose

Today I learnt that my 13 y.o. son is confident to walk alone in the Brecon Beacons. Which is just as well- he whoops me on the steeper descents.

I also learnt that my knees are messed up 🙁

wavydave
    Free Member

PMSL @tinners. had tears running down my face. funniest thing i've read for ages. hope you, mrs and dog have noiw recovered. have had that happen to me twice, but not trying 120 psi and with less comical results.

aP
    Free Member

People who've just bought new bikes are quite happy to drop theirs against yours and get very aggressive when you ask them not to do that.
    Joys of Peaslake. :rolls:

user-removed
    Free Member

That semi-slicks and broken glass on trails don't mix – two punctures for me and my Maxxis Wormdrives, and a good few more for the other guys. Mate's Halo Twinrails stayed unpunctured tho….

That being lazy and not going riding ill about three then fixing my bike so i dont get on the trail till half four and having had two pieces of toast means i ride hard for 30 mins then feel dizzy and go home.

Ambrose

And I've just learnt how to download seemingly limitless ammounts of digital mapping covering pretty much the entire world. France is not included though- but I have the French Alps anyway 🙂

Burts
    Free Member

That filling up our newborn baby with more milk than she's ever drank before and then handing her to the wife for burping will probably not end well.

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

debates with my SO about the possible spiritual benefits of psychedelic drugs…

Heh, Yes, sadly mine usually get on to Terence McKenna and the end, "and then he died of brain cancer."

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘What did you learn today?’ is closed to new replies.