Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 124 total)
  • What did Santa bring ya?
  • Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Bit early but Im sure someone got something great? WOOHOO roll on tomorrow?

LardLover
    Free Member

I treat myself to some rather grandiose Rapha clothing in their sale.

Oh, and some simply superb Vittoria Open Corsa Evo’s, 320tpi’s from my lovely wife (that I had to buy and give to her to wrap for me).

I’m going to look SERIOUSLY ‘all the gear, no idea’

Schnice.

djglover
    Free Member

A tank of diesel was my most expensive present this year

lipseal
    Free Member

Don’t know he’s not been yet? 😯

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

The good ship ebay has supplied a cross bike for xmas! The missus and family have got naff all for me though, so i deserve it.

Northwind

A set of Oakley Crowbars are my official present from my mum :mrgreen: “What do you want son?” “Well these just arrived in the post from ebay today, how about these?” “Ideal!”

4ndyB
    Free Member

A Hatchbag (I know cos I ordered it) and other stuff that I haven’t opened including some booze possibly a whisky or white rum, probably some chocs & nuts etc I won’t know till later on

I did buy myself some Chris King salt & pepper shakers last week as well

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Bos Devilles :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pennine
    Free Member

One more sleep yet.

BenjiM

We did a secret Santa at work and although I haven’t opened it yet I know it’s an SIS bottle and a bottle of powder (REGO, PSP or whatever) which is brilliant. Well thought out pressie for a secret santa. I wish I was as good at thinking up things a managed to give a bottle of wine : /. I also know the mrs has bought me a 1:48 AH-64d to build which I’m well chuffed about and definitely looking forward too :D!

nicolaisam
    Free Member

I also know the mrs has bought me a 1:48 AH-64d to build which I’m well chuffed about and definitely looking forward too :D!

Apache,Very nice

Bregante

Tenner says slippers will feature somewhere from Mrs B

wheelz
    Free Member

SWMBO bought me a cross frame, with a little prompting. The only problem is, someone has now promised to give £100 to charity if I do the 3 Peaks in September. I’m hoping I don’t get an entry…

I promise to pay the £100 myself if I don’t!

teagirl
    Free Member

Dunno yet, he’s somewhere over India I think, heading this way…..

miner29er
    Free Member

Asked Mrs if she’d bought me owt this year (for a change). Yes said, “Yes, but it’s not much – well actually it’s for both of us”. So nothing bike related this year from my loved one (as per bleedin’ usual).

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Some SPANK rims
    Some Sennheiser HD538 headphones
    probably some chocolates

got to wait until tomorrow to get the rims & headphones I bought though….

Still, Mrs. Coolhandluke has to wait for the books and ear rings she bought from me too so I suppose that’s fair.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Got an early present from my wife, the new Ian M Banks book to read on the plane to Aus. That backfired a bit as our flights were cancelled! She’s also given me a collage which represents our relationship to date. Brought a tear to the eye that did. I’ve given her tickets for a moonlight screening of Breakfast at Tiffanys. Which could also backfire since it’s in Sydney 🙁

There’s a small pile of other presents waiting to be opened. The other presents are over the ocean, awaiting our arrival on the 31st. The only thing I really want is to see my nephew for the first time though.

lagerfanny
    Free Member

My guess is lots of beer & ‘The Big 4’ dvd

sambob
    Free Member

New frame and groupset 😀 Treated myself to some brakes aswell.

walla24
    Free Member

nothing bike related for me, although the car stereo that you can actualy control the volume on is a very welcome treat! Rumour has it my bro has aquired a rab jacket too but only time will tell.
    Built a bike for the missus, with custom flip paintjob…mmm

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    More pics HERE if you’re bored.

Merry Christmas anywho!

Merak

I treated myself to a Cotic X. 8)

Taff
    Free Member

My mrs’ friends mum made me a Christmas cake which I collect a flew hours ago-i cant wait to start it. Doubt I’ve got anything too exciting as didn’t put in any requests

Moonhead
    Free Member

I bought my GF everything she wanted… as she is away now we had our Xmas last night. I hinted at a skills course and bike bits…well more than that really when she asked I told her exactly what I would like.

I got a Jamie oliver cooking book….despite everytime he comes on TV I express my dislike for the man and have nothing but praise for Nigel Slater. Also she booked us a weekend in some fancy hotel in the lakes….can’t even take my bike because we have to ‘do stuff’ together.

The crap thing is I have a really important job interview at 2 pm on the day we get back home….

GRRRRRR….. I did ask if we could go the next weekend but she said she wants to keep it free just incase something comes up.

Rant over

Nick

yeah but Jamie’s recipes are great and Nigel Slater is just such a tool

rp16v
    Free Member

from mum – new eingine for scooter

misses new jacket and boots followed by tickets to see the streets and some skullcandy full size headphones

just watching flushed away 😀

Hanky

Pair of Sealskinz, spy goggles for dh, XT shifters, The Wire Boxset, Lego Architecture Kit and some new 160mm forks in the NY.

Big presents as birthday yesterday

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

A 12 month coffee subscription from hasbean and some ale.

wheelz
    Free Member

I got a Jamie oliver cooking book….despite everytime he comes on TV I express my dislike for the man and have nothing but praise for Nigel Slater. Also she booked us a weekend in some fancy hotel in the lakes….can’t even take my bike because we have to ‘do stuff’ together.

So, basically she just bought you what she wanted…

spooky_b329

I got my Aeropress coffee maker…I ordered it but the gf wrapped it up along with a milk frother and grinder 🙂

I thought it wouldn’t live up to all the hype, but having just made my first cup (latte), I think I can honestly say, better than any £3 cup of coffee from costa lotta. I’m over the moon with it! Only thing was I think I used a double shot of espresso with a single ‘dose’ of milk so quite strong, in a nice way. And this was with ground coffee as the shop replaced the beans I ordered.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/another-coffee-machine-thread

allthegear
    Free Member
    Digger90
    Free Member

Yummy pair of 2011 Marzocchi 44 RC3 Ti, 150mm, QR15…

Blower
    Free Member

**** all ;o(

KonaTC

Camelbak motherlode and a trolley jack

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Rapha/Paul Smith wallet, Rapha Long Sleeve Jersey….but best of all a Rihanna CD..Woof woof 😉

MM

colande
    Free Member

I got the usual

lipseal
    Free Member

Nada

PocketShepherd
    Free Member

pair of sealskinz, new tld jersey, king headset. chuffed. 😀

Shibboleth
    Free Member

A Cotic Soul, some Hope Hoops, Hope X2s, Hope Eternity seat post, Hope stem, some floaty rotors, so Easton carbon bars…

But I have been a VERY good boy…

joolsburger
    Free Member

Got a new silver wedding ring engraved with a nice sentiment which was great as I really dislike gold. Bike wise a new Grio Hex that actually fits!

richmars

New pair of chain saw gloves.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 124 total)

The topic ‘What did Santa bring ya?’ is closed to new replies.