Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • What cordless drill?
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I bought this Bosch blue 10.8 set when it was recommended on here, and it’s been really good :

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-Professional-10-8-2-LI-10-8-LI-Batteries/dp/B00EKK6S16/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Bosch+10.8&qid=1560012754&s=gateway&sr=8-4

As I had two batteries I bought the rotary tool body as well thinking but that hasn’t turned out so useful.

I also bought the 10.8V hoover thing, but that’s so-so.

And recently I bought the 10.8 v jigsaw to use with those massage attachments, as the Dewalt jigsaw I had was too unwieldy.

And that has turned out to be excellent as I have been plagued by sore/trigger points in my right thigh and tight calves, and I use the Bosch jigsaw to beat them into submission 🙂

Northwind

redmex

Silverline are the cheapest worst tools I’ve every bought never again, torx bit that chewed and twisted trying to take a disc off a bike for eg

Silverline don’t make much if anything themselves so they’re like Draper, there’s some really good stuff and some total shit. That wee drill I linked is the good stuff. As long as you’re realistic about it anyway.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Doesn’t the silverline look like the bosch I have :

it’s a really handy size, and has a recommendation from here!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘What cordless drill?’ is closed to new replies.