Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • What colour is your kit? aka am I odd?
  • lunge

Just realised all my cycling gear, bar a couple of odd road tops, it black, white, red or a combination of the 3. Is this odd? I don’t remember specifically making this decision but it appears I have.

lunge

Bugger me, this is a dull thread, sorry everyone.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

many colours mixed up.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    JoB
    Free Member

the majority of male bike kit is a combination of black/red/white, by christ it’s boring

Bregante

[video]http://youtu.be/2nrVpD4TgsY[/video]

sssimon
    Free Member

I realised that happened to my riding kit a few years back, castelli, altura, perl izumi are all very guilty of offering damn all else.

Then I realised I had built two red white and black bikes

So this winter I bought some blue and green kit

I think it’s time for a new bike or two!

RustySpanner

True.

But then again, let’s not forget the 80’s outdoor gear flouro crisis.
    For the sake of future generations, we just can’t allow that to happen again.

colournoise

Bregante +1.

All my riding kit is black (bar one Oakley jersey that is cream coloured, but I guess that is balanced out by all the skulls it has printed on it).

chrisdw
    Free Member

I have purple shorts. Most tops are black. Waterproof is black/white.

I also have a red jersey that should never be worn with aforementioned purple shorts.

legend
    Free Member

ENDURO blue – obvs.

Clover

As a g*rl, I have every flipping colour under the sun. None of it goes together which is extremely vexing when I come to put on an outfit.

Jamie
    Free Member

maximusmountain
    Free Member

I have some bibs that are black, some bibes that are purple, white and black (team kit), jersey that is black, white, yellow and red (2be jersey), then 3 other jerseys that are purple, white with bits of red green and orange thrown in.

barrytheflea
    Free Member

I’ve got mostly orange and black kit, thought orange is a bright colour visually for safety and looks pretty dope too.

Potdog
    Free Member

I’m having an orange year too.

JoeG
    Free Member

OP will be wearing something like this pretty soon, I’m guessing.

Jeffus
    Free Member

Noticed all of mine is black or black n grey, or grey n black I’m murdered out , really boring

wordnumb
    Free Member

Winter kit = mud colour.
    Summer kit = dust colour.

Northwind

Mostly black. You can wear it to a dinner party, or you can wear it in the jungle. I do have a pair of brown shorts which I use for particularily difficult trails.

schmiken

Orange/purple, green/blue, red or black. Depends on what team I’m riding for at the time 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

Aside from team kit, which is black and yellow, everything I own is red/white/grey/black. Never thought about it until now either!

sweepy
    Free Member

I went to the opticians once, after the test he said ‘your eyes are fine, strange as I thought you were going to be colourblind’ as he looked me up and down. I seem to have no idea which colours ‘go’ so to save thinking everything is black, except for the odd thing I really like in another colour, but so long as I only wear one of those at a time i’m ok cos everything goes with black (i think)

Retrodirect
    Free Member

This colour! a lad on one of the local bike-forums designed it. love it!

the rest is black.

mrmo
    Free Member

What you need to inject some more colours

takisawa2

Olive shorts, cos they were cheap.
    Olive gloves, cos they didn’t do black.
    But by choice, I’d go black.

I once bought an Aldi outfit in bright blue, for a laugh.
    My mate duly fell off, laughing.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

Black,black and for a change black 😀

I do have a red gilet and a red/grey jacket

bigbloke
    Free Member

All my kit was black or grey until last month, got fed up with it or worn out as its old, so I have replaced what I needed with more colourful options red shorts/green shorts (Troy Lee), blue/green/turquoise jerseys (Royal, Scott) and a bright yellow Met Terra helmet. Still have some black kit though.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘What colour is your kit? aka am I odd?’ is closed to new replies.