Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • What can I do with 1000 spare business cards?
  • 40mpg

Creative ideas please.

Due to excessive over-ordering, me having 2 job titles, and a recent change of company name, I’ve got boxes and boxes of the bloody things. Seems a shame to just bin them.

I’d post them all out to you individually to use as spokey dokeys, but as most run hope freehubs there’s no real market for this now.

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Sit in an empty office and put a bin at the end of the room. Throw the cards magician stylie to see how many you can get in.

After all the fun walk out and leave the cleaners to clear the mess up…… no one will ever know it was you.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

shopping lists, notepads,

thepurist

or give them to Ski to hand out to da laydees. Should be enough for a day or 2.

sobriety
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mash them up and make a life size papier mache model of Nicholas Witchell bumming a goat.

pictonroad

Dip them in scummy tea, they magically remove hard water in one smooth movement.

CountZero

Mash them up and make a life size papier mache model of Nicholas Witchell bumming a goat.

Didn’t they have a model of that at the recent Pompeii exhibition?

40mpg

give them to Ski to hand out to da laydees

But they’d have my number on…

…aha! 8) 😀

stumpy01

I used 2 boxes of business cards I had no need for (got made redundant) to leave notes for the OH or do shopping/to do lists. Lasted ages, just kept them in a drawer in the kitchen…

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

‘Repurpose’ them as roaches

samuri
    Free Member

Charlie beat me to it.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Game of snap.

edlong
    Free Member

what charlie (and samuri) said

ivornardon2
    Free Member

Take up geocaching (if you don’t already) and leave them in the caches.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Card bomb the Tesco’s noticeboard

allthepies
    Free Member

Lob ’em out of the window for a small-scale ticker-tape style celebration of the Royal baby thang 🙂

russianbob
    Free Member

Put a ton of them into those hotel/conference/bar competition things. Like a hundred at a time. You’ll almost definitely win some stuff.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Mini paper aeroplanes?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘What can I do with 1000 spare business cards?’ is closed to new replies.