Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What camelbak-style bag for carrying….
  • zokes
    Free Member

Body armour
    Full Face
    Shin / knee pads
    Arm pads

and preferably a couple of litres of water?

Cheers!

zokes
    Free Member

Anyone????

ewangronk

I got the Hoss recently, and although I dont carry any armour, there is enough room im sure for all of it. Holds 3 litres of water and sits very well across the back due to the DVIS panels. I think it would have room for everything and the full face could be strapped on. The Havoc or Mayhem are maybe more specific for carring armour.

jam-bo

Dakine everytime.

roper
    Free Member

Camelbak HAWG. 3-litre bladder, loads of room and compression straps so you can tighten it all up again when you take something out. I use mine for running and biking, a great all day bag, very comfy, no pressure points on back shoulders or hips, enough vents on the back, hard wearing for the year I’ve had it. Best pack I’ve used so far.

mieszko
    Free Member

Leisure Lakes has some good prices on bigger Camelbak packs like this one. I have an Camelbak Rimrunner and You might be able to fit all the armour inside but there is no outside attachments for a helmet.

Mate has a Dakine Apex and it has quite a lot of pockets but capacity wise is not the biggest, but You will be able to attach a full face helmet properly.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I have a Havoc which is large! Has a 3 litre bladder the external pocket and straps to carry a full face and pads.
    I am happy to sell it second hand for £38 (inc postage) without a bladder if you are interested. It’s too big for me being a chick!!

davey_clayton
    Free Member

I have a dakine drafter, carries full face outside via straps, and leg bits underneath via straps. I don’t know if you’d get body armour inside it (ie a pressure suit)

zokes
    Free Member

Thanks for the responses everyone! Sadly I’ll also need the bladder, as my existing one is on its way out anyway. Looks like i’ll get the chaos after having played with a few in the LBS earlier today…

Cheers!

richc
    Free Member

Definately Dakine Apex, it has a pouch for your full facer, straps which run on the bottom of the pack to attach your armour, and a fleece liner pocket to put your goggles/glasses in.Plus a 3L bladder and tons of space for bits

glenh
    Free Member

A riding sherpa?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What camelbak-style bag for carrying….’ is closed to new replies.