Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What bag for commuting?
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

needs to hold uniform sometimes, other times just plain civvies. im thinking 30-35l with compression straps to shrink it down when im not carrying full uniform / shoes. also thinking sub £40 too. doesn’t need to have a bladder inluded as i’ve got one if i need one.

suggestions on the back of a penny black please.

dano
    Free Member

I love the crumpler bags. They are quite expensive, but i find the Currier style bags to be great when cycling, they also pack in heaps of clothes and do not crumple them up

topangarider
    Free Member

if you’re on road – pannier.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RoterStern
    Free Member

I have got one of these Chrome messenger bags. Can’t rate it highly enough and completely waterproof.

bland

I always thought a paper boys bag would be good, bright yellow, shoulder strap, waterproof, just get up early and mug the paper lad?

aphex_2k
    Free Member

I’ve got a courier stlye bag but it just slips round and I’m always adjusting it so it sits on my back, not round the side or swinging wildly. I’ll give it a go tomorrow and see how I get on but would prefer a ruck sack tbh.

zaskar
    Free Member

Rack and Pan!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

topangarider – Member

if you’re on road – pannier.

Unfortunately only blessed with just the one bike and I’m not keen on panniers either. But 10/10 for effort 🙂

(Having said that, with impending trip to Oz I might ditch the hardtail and get a road bike purely for going to work on. Hmm….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What bag for commuting?’ is closed to new replies.