• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Bez.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What bag for a Gorilla Cage?
  • Bez

Got a couple of Gorilla Cages, probably ought to get some bags for them. On the list:

– Gorilla Bag (duh), made for the Cage hence presumably the ideal solution. £38 a pair.

– Alpkit Airlok Xtra 5L, *looks* like it should be a perfect fit, including the strap loops; anyone using these? Cheaper at £24 a pair, which I like 😉

Anything else?

They’ll only see occasional use so I don’t need massive durability, but I do want waterproof. If anyone tells me the Airlok works great, that’ll do the job nicely.

nixie

I use one of alpkit ones and one cheap (£5) one. Both work and fit though the alpkit one is definitely thicker.

Bez

Is it the 5L one? If so are my suspicions about the loops being in the right place correct?

Got a link to the £5 one? 🙂

dovebiker

I use Alpkit Xtra with Anything cages – the hypalon loops definitely help to keep them more secure.

nixie

Cant remember which means I didn’t use them. Both bags are plenty secure.

martymac

I also use the alpkit xtra airlock bags in gorilla cages, work fine loops are well placed to hold securely.

i use em to carry 1l nalgene bottles, work perfect.

Edit: mine are the 3L bags.

eviljoe
    Free Member

5ltr Pod Sac from On One? £5

Pod sac from On one

Bez

Mm, thought about those, but refrained as they didn’t list dimensions. I guess they’d do the job. Though not much in the way of loops like the Alpkit/Gorilla (not that you’d expect them for £5).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What bag for a Gorilla Cage?’ is closed to new replies.