Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 183 total)
  • What are your prejudices?
  • Northwind

richmtb – Member

Diesel drivers

You’re just jealous of our torques.

egb81
    Free Member

School run mothers. They’re all blinkered psychopaths.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Anyone who wears Crocs or flip-flops slides way down the social scale IMO.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Prejudiced people.

B’stards, all of ’em.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Right here, right now, in Edinburgh as the festival season approaches I ma rekindling my prejudice towards bagpipers.

But I will confess to being predjudiced towards fat families, like yesterday when I saw one taking their annual walk together.

But I ignored them cause I was wearing my crocs which make me feel awesome.

hot_fiat

There’s only two things I can’t stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people’s cultures, and the Dutch.

flicker
    Free Member

Don’t think I ever played as Oddjob…

4 way multi player, one shot kills, slappers only. Bring it on! 😀

…and how much fun were the proximity mines…..wanders off to check eBay

sofatester
    Free Member

School run mothers. They’re all blinkered psychopaths

This.

PJM1974
    Free Member

Politicians. All of them. I tend to assume that they’re crooked and self-serving unless considerable evidence to the contrary is given.

Oh and Giant.

nickewen
    Free Member

People with a ‘Nuburgring’ sticker on their car. Mark of a moron.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Vegetarian folk that eat quorn or other pretend animal shapes…you gave up the right to eat yummy meaty things, so stop trying to make synthetic chicken nuggets, burgers, sausages etc and stick to mauling a carrot or something.

It’s a right? Dammit, I’ll start again!

SamB
    Free Member

Don’t think I ever played as Oddjob…

4 way multi player, one shot kills, slappers only. Bring it on!

…and how much fun were the proximity mines…..wanders off to check eBay

Yes! Archives w/ proxy mines was hilarious once you worked out the spawn locations. Just a series of explosions 😀 We also used to play “You Only Live Twice” mode, with the winner having to take a shot. Great way of levelling the playing field after 30 minutes or so!

On-topic content: unicyclists. Especially “off road” unicyclists who insist in getting in the way down a MTB 4x track. DO ONE 👿

arrpee
    Free Member

Russians and Israelis abroad just horrible aggressive idiots, I know why they act like they do but I avoid them if I can.

Why do they act like that, d’you think? Not questioning what you’ve experienced, but none of the Israelis or (admittedly few) Russians I’ve met abroad came across like that, particularly.

Brits on the other hand…

Northwind

Anyone who says “speaking as a mother” or variations thereof. Your opinions don’t gain validity just because your body has succesfully completed a basic biological function, it’s like saying “speaking as someone who once took a shit”. The blackbird that lives in my hedge is a mother, let’s see what it has to say on the subject of crime.

teasel
    Free Member

^ 🙂

Gingers

weare138
    Free Member

People who half whistle.
    people who go around the supermarket very slowly slouched on the trolley.
    Chavs
    Footballers. All of them. Why do they all walk like they’ve sh1t themselves?
    Christians.

hot_fiat

Russians and Israelis abroad just horrible aggressive idiots

I suspect you’ve only encountered incredibly rich, arrogant people from those countries. I have numerous Russian and a few Israeli friends & none of them are horrible aggressive idiots, but I have met people like that in ski resorts. Blinged-up gob$4ites – the tasteless nouveau-rich. You’ll find they’re from all nations, go to Klosters, Davos or Courcheval: plenty of them are British.

senorj

People who park in disabled bays when they are clearly not disabled.
    grrr.

failedengineer

I agree with a lot of the aforementioned and I will add: The Gulf states and particularly their filthy rich ‘elite’ who won’t get their hands dirty and treat their employees like slaves. These people were scratching round in the dirt until oil was ‘discovered’ in the area. And they sponsor fundamentalist terrorists. Plus the Brits and Americans who kow-tow to them. Disgusting.
    Phew. Rant over.

metalheart
    Free Member

Pro-cyclists, they’re ALL a bunch of dopers. FACT!

footflaps

To be fair, most of them are pretty fat…..

egb81
    Free Member

Anyone who says “speaking as a mother” or variations thereof. Your opinions don’t gain validity just because your body has succesfully completed a basic biological function, it’s like saying “speaking as someone who once took a shit”. The blackbird that lives in my hedge is a mother, let’s see what it has to say on the subject of crime.

It irritates the hell out of me when TV news wheel out a spokesperson from mumsnet on something that has nothing to do with having successfully squeezed a small person out of your vag.

BillMC

1. Ex-public school types (I live right near one) who go in for reunions, take up all the space in the pub and bellow wah wah at each other
    2. Cyclists who don’t acknowledge your nod or ‘hiya’
    3. People who don’t like comfortably off lefties who don’t own a telly

MrWoppit
    Free Member

If it ain’t

or

then fuggedaboudit.

Cougar

People who think they’re qualified to gauge whether or not someone else is disabled just by looking at them.

CountZero

Cougar – Moderator
    People who think they’re qualified to gauge whether or not someone else is disabled just by looking at them.

Quite.
    It’s perfectly obvious to any casual observer when someone has Cystic Fibrosis, or MS, for example.

CountZero

Stupid England flags on car windows.

legend
    Free Member

It’s perfectly obvious to any casual observer when someone has Cystic Fibrosis, or MS, for example.

At least they’ll have a disabled badge to display. However, we all know there are non-disabled arseholes who park in these spaces too

eddiebaby
    Free Member

People who watch soaps.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Oh, and me. I can be a real cock.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

inconsiderates

toys19
    Free Member

in no particular order:
    any religious types (I do not consider bhuddism as a religion, no god, or woo magic)
    tattooed types
    the welsh
    pseudo intellectuals
    people who glorify or revel in crime/criminals (like I saw a **** in a minion t-shirt today, where the minion was smoking a bong, or the RaulMoat adorers)
    chavs
    conspiracy theorists
    forum replyers who have know knowledge of what they are replying about
    people who think education is a waste of time
    police
    civil servants
    stwers
    people who believe in career
    anyone with a work ethic
    most people
    myself
    my family

Northwind

legend – Member

At least they’ll have a disabled badge to display. However, we all know there are non-disabled arseholes who park in these spaces too

You would have loved me, I was offered a disabled badge when I did my leg in… Couldn’t think of anywhere I could fit it on the motorbike though so passed.

TheBrick
    Free Member

People. I tend to think of them as anal sphincters.

toys19
    Free Member

anyone who asks you a question and cuts you off before you answer, I never answer these people ever again. Chance used up.

headpotdog
    Free Member

Regular readers of the Daily Mail.

Anyone that enjoys reading that bigoted sh** deserves my contempt!!

Cougar

At least they’ll have a disabled badge to display

If they’ve had a positive diagnosis rather than been fighting for five years for an answer, yes.

Do you really want to have this argument? It won’t end well.

catschroedinger
    Free Member

Planet x whiners…grow up just because you haven’t got your own way mistakes happen, though to be honest they haven’t been on one for a while here

olly2097
    Free Member

People who post about on-one/cotic daily.
    People who wear v necked t shirts.
    People who rave about apple products.
    People who wear fleeces with wolfs on them.

footflaps

Do you really want to have this argument? It won’t end well.

Pretty sure most people who use them are just lazy, they have no problem getting in / out of the car and walking to the shop, they just can’t be arsed to park another 100m away.

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 183 total)

The topic ‘What are your prejudices?’ is closed to new replies.