Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 183 total)
  • What are your prejudices?
  • wanmankylung
    Free Member

Lazy people do my head in.

Your turn.

maccruiskeen

I hate bigots 🙂

ElShalimo

I hate ironing

sweepy
    Free Member

White South Africans. I know its wrong, and i’m sorry. but there it is- I don’t trust you.

project
    Free Member

Opinionated peeps, who tell everyone that will listen their opinion and beliefs, and actually believe they are always right.

matt_outandabout

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Opinionated peeps, who tell everyone that will listen their opinion and beliefs, and actually believe they are always right.

Are you some sort of masochist spending time on here?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

‘S why I come to STW. You rarely find that type around here.

Jamie
    Free Member

‘S why I come to STW. You rarely find that type around here.

Innit. STW is calm oasis in the turgid bitchfest of the internet.

IanMunro
    Free Member

People who own coffee makers.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Russians in Goa. I’ll be seeing them again in January. Horrible, rude, aggressive & downright lippy.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Judgmental people. I think they’re tossers.

Cougar

I don’t have prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m very uncomfortable around that kinda forceful, well spoken, good natured but authoritative self assured bluster that some folk give off..

I struggle to see past that when I meet someone afflicted by it

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I immediately think people with England flags on their car/house are chavs 😆

Nipper99
    Free Member

Lynda Bellingham

tang
    Free Member

Litter bugs.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Intolerance. really, I just cannot stand it

MrSmith
    Free Member

Academics lost in the world of academia where everything is running at half the speed of the real world.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I immediately think people with England flags on their car/house are chavs

Me too! However, in reality this is probably not the case, these people are most likely just being patriotic to England which is VERY unusual on this site.

bencooper
    Free Member

I don’t trust a dog with ginger eyebrows.

bruneep

people who put up with shit coffee

footflaps

People with tattoos and / or over weight….

and

I immediately think know people with England flags on their car/house are chavs

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

People with tattoos and / or over weight….

Whoaah, steady on fella, you don’t even know me!

footflaps

Whoaah, steady on fella, you don’t even know me!

I think that’s why it’s called a prejudice….

Northwind

I try to be open minded but catholicism weirds me out. Not individual catholics I suppose, I don’t know exactly what the critical mass is.

sofatester
    Free Member

People who think mountainbiking is only about going downhill, suspension and adjustable seatposts. Usually found in the cafe complaining that their gears don’t go low enough.

Though I quickly remember we didn’t all start riding when trail centers and mass marketing existed and let it slide.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Audi drivers.

Tory voters.

Tory voting Audi drivers.

People who put ‘eyelashes’ on their car headlights and have ‘Powered by Fairy Dust’ stickers.

People who played as Oddjob in Goldeneye on the N64, or the monkey in Timesplitters 2.

chewkw
    Free Member

PC red tape stealing oxygen. 🙄

leffeboy

Not individual catholics I suppose, I don’t know exactly what the critical mass is

i see what you did there

bencooper
    Free Member

Lazy people do my head in.

Your turn.

Nah, can’t be bothered.

sofatester
    Free Member

People who played as Oddjob in Goldeneye on the N64, or the monkey in Timesplitters 2

Mrs Toast – Everything you said is completely justified apart from this!

😀

scaled
    Free Member

Folk who actually care about their horoscope/crystals and all that bollocks.
    They start oit all casual but you know it’s coming… Some dubious excuse to prove it and think they’ll convince you with some sort of reading (with associated conformation bias)

Is that prejudice or just something that I needed to get off my chest?

Northwind

leffeboy – Member

i see what you did there

Hah. That was quite good considering it was accidental

jambourgie
    Free Member

Busy people. The type that say things like “I wouldn’t know what to do with myself if I had a day off”

erm… read a book, have sex, crawl into a sunny spot and go to sleep?

I think they’re fighting an inner demon personally.

garage-dweller

Cyclists, law breaking, red light jumping, using the public highway when there’s a perfectly good pavement then riding on the pavement and cutting up pedestrians at 1000mph, not wearing a helmet and high visibility undergarments while their lights are too bright riding the wrong way up one way streets on the phone while doing their make up,wearing team sky kit and eating a pasty and drinking milky coffee with syrup, but they don’t have lights on, scaring the horses and cows and did I mention the red light jumping?

stoffel
    Free Member

Ignorant people. Well, more accurately, the kind of people who assume themselves to be intelligent nd knowledgeable, but in reality are actually very ignorant, yet lack te self awareness to realise this.

gordimhor

People who say “Would you like to go large with that?”
    No thanks I am too effing large already.

samjgeorge86
    Free Member

People that walk with a funny “swag” and wear “chav” clothing. I immediately presume they are the lowest of the low and put my hands in my pockets to protect my valuables..

I’m going to say this, then sound like a hypocrite, but, tattoos. I have a full sleeve, and 8 others. All can be covered with trousers and a shirt. But when I see people with tattoos on there knuckles, and neck / face, my “scum-alert” senses go wild.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

So what’s the difference between ‘prejudice’ & opinion’?
    Because I’m either ‘prejudiced’ against Russians (in Goa) or ‘opinionated’, (1st person to say I’m ‘racist’ gets a prize) 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 183 total)

The topic ‘What are your prejudices?’ is closed to new replies.