- What are your favourite inexpensive purchases?
I am now followed by Durex adverts all around STW 🙂
EDIT: Another real contribution – Primark boxers. Never seem to need anything else, and they last well.
Quite like this too, it’s not great, but it’s OK out of a Stovetop Moka widget and wakes me up.Posted 4 years agogazcMember
my top 5:
1) our £400 Y reg ford focus that we’ve had 4 years and never missed a beatPosted 4 years ago
2) moka stove top coffee maker i got for 10p in a charity shop
3) fox closing down sale polo shirts and gloves
4) my budget wilko tools i used to build our sheds out of reclaimed wood
5) and after last nights ride – on one chunky monkey for £15!
The topic ‘What are your favourite inexpensive purchases?’ is closed to new replies.