Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • what are you doing right this second….?
  • yossarian
    Free Member

Drinking beer on the back step and listening to the stones at Glastonbury.

godzilla
    Free Member

Drinking beer on the back step and listening to the stones at Glastonbury.

Not feeling the Stones, hopefully they pick up.

yossarian
    Free Member

Nope nor me. I suppose when you become a corporate tribute band you run the risk of losing your edge.

warton
    Free Member

Stones are possibly my favourite band.

This is awful. Really dire.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’m guessing some people at the concert will be convincing themselves that “they’ve still got it”. But, this just looks a bit embarrassing. I thought they looked old when I saw them in 1997. Somebody is behind the stage doing the real drumming, right?

headfirst
    Free Member

Seems to me like they’ve got blokes in to play the hard bits. Not a barn storming start.

knightrider
    Free Member

marking exams

funkmasterp

Keeping a close eye on the dog (had an op) whilst typing this and watching The Faculty.

higthepig
    Free Member

Trying to get some sleep at the Drive Centre at Silverstone, but all I can hear is the Fairground going at full pelt on the other side of the circuit. Please make it stop…….:

hora
    Free Member

Watching a doco on Timsons. Love them.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ve had to start again.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

drinking dry cider and contemplating why i helped my female neighbour assemble her garden seat and then let her feed me pizza and wine…

Woody
    Free Member

At work, sitting in the car by a duck pond on standby.

leffeboy

Just trying to imagine what sort of work requires you to grab a duck quickly and drive

leffeboy

skiboy
    Free Member

Mixed feelings here,
    Beautiful weekend with great weather, spent with my wife and girls, watched our team miraculously win at silverstone despite all the odds, but feeling sad at the same time because tomorrow I’m not drinking champers at the race debrief but will instead along with my family be laying my wife’s beloved father to rest.

Wistfully thinking of him while sitting with Helen at the end of the kitchen looking out at the garden he helped create,

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘what are you doing right this second….?’ is closed to new replies.