Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • What are you asking Santa for?
  • zeesaffa
    Free Member

I know it’s a bit early… :mrgreen:

MoreCashThanDash

Boardman 29er
    Spa Cycles Ti audax
    Exposure Strada
    Garmin touring thingy
    Subscription to Cyclist
    Small Scandal frame to build up for my lad using parts on my Soul, to justify the 29er….

If he wastes any money on tat and shite I don’t then I’m leaving her him!

jekkyl

Was considering asking for a garmin but not sure I can see any benefit over my nexus 4.

mrblobby
    Free Member

I’m rather hoping father christmas brings me some rollers (of the indoor training variety.)

theotherjonv

World Peace

A cure for Cancer

An end to hunger in the 3rd world (but with a concomitant solution to population)

If i can’t have those, then a pair of bib 3/4’s and some comedy socks and pants will have to do.

trailofdestruction
    Free Member

A lawyer.

Failing that, a pickup and a shovel.

_tom_
    Free Member

Should be buying a house soon so I’m sure it’ll be boring stuff to fill that with.

AdamW
    Free Member

MrAdamW is without work at present so we’re doing the £20 challenge – make as much as you can with £20. Charity shops, paintings, drawings, music, food etc. Use intelligence and all will be fun. Oh, wait…. 😀

bigG
    Free Member

A bean to cup coffee maker. A luxury I can’t justify buying for myself, but it’ll be a nice treat.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Binners on a stick.

andeh

A new job, and hopefully a location change with it …….New Zealand would be nice 😉

wonderchump
    Free Member

Santa Cruz Bronson C with Enve wheelset, Pikes and CCDB rear shock.

I suspect I’ll end up without but it won’t hurt to dream!

will
    Free Member

New glasses and a new coat. Don’t really need/want anything else…

scotroutes

Spot Gen3
    Nexus 10

I_Ache
    Free Member

I did want a RoadRat but it seems I will be getting a Merlin family pass for the year. I will probably have more fun with the Merlin pass.

wrightyson
    Free Member

A bonus from work would be nice….

tonyd

Just started a thread to ask advice, timely! I’m going to ask for a replacement for my tesco sandwich bag. Hopefully I’ll not get another tesco sandwich bag or even worse, a Lidl sandwich bag.

organic355
    Free Member

Mrs is due on the 18th Dec so I imagine well just get baby stuff from everyone else. Weve decided we arent getting each other anything due to the massive baby spend so far.

I wont be asking for anything just a healthy baby and the wifes speedy recovery.

zeesaffa
    Free Member

Mrs is due on the 18th Dec so I imagine well just get baby stuff from everyone else. Weve decided we arent getting each other anything due to the massive baby spend so far.

I wont be asking for anything just a healthy baby and the wifes speedy recovery.

That’ll be the best darn Xmas pressie ever! :mrgreen:
    All the best for the big day!

cheese@4p

Beastmaker 1000

zeesaffa
    Free Member

Beastmaker 1000

That’s pretty cool. Didn’t know what that was.

Drac

The day off.

MSP

Same as I have asked for every year since I was 5, coke and hookers.

Although I am beginning to suspect that he doesn’t really exist.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I wont be asking for anything just a healthy baby and the wife’s speedy recovery.

OAR SUM!

Best of luck, and you’re about to get the best present ever. 🙂

willard

It’s a tricky one this year. I don’t really want anything in particular and I’m not sure I could be pushed into a decision, so I may just ask for money. Even decent quality booze isn’t appealing to me any more.

As the years pass, I find decent quality socks and pants more and more of a good thing.

tonyd

As the years pass, I find decent quality socks and pants more and more of a good thing.

Me too 🙁

MoreCashThanDash

0rganic – our youngest came on 20th December. Mariah Carey’s song “All I Want for Christmas…” still makes me cry (well, it always did, but now it’s for a better reason….)

matt_outandabout

Slippers.
    or
    Sunglasses.
    or
    SLX brakes.
    sssssh

slackalice
    Free Member

Theotherjonv +1

Except for the comedy pants and socks…. I’ve got those already

pedlad

Here here. Restores your faith in this place a bit after the debacle of the McCann thread.

Santa Cruz Bronson C with Enve wheelset, Pikes and CCDB rear shock.

Yep could cope with this (albeit without the flash look at me wheels) – got absolutely no chance mind…

I,m thinking maybe a new frame for Christmas to replace my st4….transfer the bits then start a series of stealth upgrades. Triggers broom and all that.

tthew

Weve decided we arent getting each other anything due to the massive baby spend so far.

Granted, you may have heard those words come out of her mouth, but have you really thought about the ramifications of that? After she’s given birth a few days earlier, lack of sleep and hormones raging? Best have a back up plan Soldier. 😀

(congrats by the way)

simmy
    Free Member

Garmin Touring.

As a singleton, I am going to have to buy it myself. Most I will get will be a Evans voucher and a T Shirt from my Mate and his Wife.

I wonder if I could put the Garmin through the company books as a Sat Nav? 😉

MrsToast
    Free Member

A job!

JEngledow
    Free Member

The same as every year – Beer and a BJ 😉

Although I wont hold my breath for the BJ 🙁

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Binners on a stick.

Failing that, a stick-on binners will do. 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

Now that I’m nearly as old as deadlydarcy, I find that there’s little I want for my Birthday or Christmas. The stuff I do want are not really birthday or xmas present ideas:

A box of 50x m4 x 14 stainless steel socket cap screws to hold my windows in the landrover or
    a box of self tapping scres and j-clips
    20x lokuts for the floor panels
    3x2m of motorhome canvas and high-temp adhesive for refurbing the headlining etc etc.

Im such a romantic.

I’d settle for a bottle of rum and some new pants though I guess. And a pink slip for a couple of days over the holiday period to go and hide on the bike while the M-in-law is round to stay…

bikebouy
    Free Member

Front
    Teeth
    😆

zeesaffa
    Free Member

JEngledow – Member
    The same as every year – Beer and a BJ

You’re asking Santa for that!

mogrim

tthew – Member
    Weve decided we arent getting each other anything due to the massive baby spend so far.
    Granted, you may have heard those words come out of her mouth, but have you really thought about the ramifications of that? After she’s given birth a few days earlier, lack of sleep and hormones raging? Best have a back up plan Soldier.

tthew speaks much sense, even if it’s only a (homemade) day-off all-expenses-paid pass to a spa sometime in spring…

And congrats too, btw.

Me, I’d like a Tamiya RC car kit. But I’ll settle for a decent bottle of scotch. And some socks, maybe.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Now that I’m nearly as old as deadlydarcy

Nearly as wise too. 😛

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘What are you asking Santa for?’ is closed to new replies.