Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What are these called? (Tent Content)
  • andrewh
    Free Member

I need to purchase half a dozed on the little metal loops with the sticky-out bits on. You know, the ones which go on the ground sheet and then the sticky out bit goes up the bottom of the pole. My local outdoors shop has closed down so I’ve been looking for some on the google but not knowing what they are called is making the search a little tricky…

fasthaggis

Ground sheet eyelets ?

like these

Reads post again 😳

Vango ones on Ebay

Cougar
    ads678

Bugger beaten to it by cougar!!

andrewh
    Free Member

Yes, those.
    Haggis wins for speed of response, but Cougar wins by linking to something I can actually buy.
    Thanks guys.

andrewh
    Free Member

Supplementary question, are all the pin bits the same diameter?

Cougar

They’re generally a fairly loose fit IME, so a slight variation in girth isn’t going to make much difference despite what your missus might have you believe.

CountZero

Cougar – Moderator
    They’re generally a fairly loose fit IME, so a slight variation in girth isn’t going to make much difference despite what your missus might have you believe.

😯
    Oo-er, missus!

andrewh
    Free Member

Should be fine then, length isn’t a problem for me, just checking it wouldn’t be too wide to go in. I could always lube it a little to help if required, best to just push it in slowly rather than try to bang it straight in.
    Same pin should fit in both ends. Well, two different pins, you know what I mean.

andrewh
    Free Member

EDIT
    DP

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What are these called? (Tent Content)’ is closed to new replies.