what are peoples views on charge duster ti frame?

Home Forum Bike Forum what are peoples views on charge duster ti frame?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • what are peoples views on charge duster ti frame?
  • packer

I bought one when they first came out, still love it just as much now as I did the day I got it. Can’t imagine ever getting rid of it, for me it’s the perfect ‘do everything’ bike.

racefaceec90

they do look very nice if i ever had the funds are they worth the money (have never owned a titanium bike.always wanted to get one though)

Bought and built mine up about 4 years ago as a marathon race bike, for which it’s great. Really comfortable for long hours in the saddle. But I’ve also used it trips to the Alps, as an everyday throw-it-down-anything trail bike and even a bit of cross. With skinny tyres and decent wheels you can get the weight down to about 21 lb.

racefaceec90

well gentlemen will be joining you (well in about 3-4 months 😉 am going to p/x my 2010 anthem x2 frame for one of charge’s finest 😀 have always wanted a titanium bike (just never could afford one.not that i can now though either 😉 cannot wait to ride it 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘what are peoples views on charge duster ti frame?’ is closed to new replies.