Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • What are my forks worth?
  • iamanobody
    Free Member

2015 Sektor gold RL 650b

15mm maxle
    205 mm steerer
    just had a full service
    cosmetically 7/10

martinhutch

Stick them on ebay with no reserve. Not much, I suspect.

iamanobody
    Free Member

thanks – ‘d rather avoid ebay tbh as its hassle and %fees!

frogstomp

Look on eBay for ‘sold’ prices.. seem to be £60-100 (with a few outliers at each end).

Trimix
    Free Member

Well without advertsising them to a mass audience, you will never know what they are worth. They are worth what someone will pay for them, so if you dont sell them they are worth nothing. On Ebay they are worth whatever you get for them less fees.

iamanobody
    Free Member

@trimix – you have got to love a boke who states the blindingly obvious!! Bet you are a right laugh in the boozer!!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Non boost i presume? £80 quid

simondbarnes

£71.29

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Five years old as said above about £80 if your lucky plus post you don’t get much back bit crap these days selling anything secondhand not so good on here anymore best of luck.

Swirly
    Free Member

Nowt. Give them to me 😀

breninbeener

@iamanobody. I have met trimix and he is cool guy. Maybe you didnt like what you were told?

tomhoward

You might get more if you put a stealth ad up on here?

I’d suggest checking sold listings on eBay, but you seem touchy about being told the blindingly obvious, so I won’t.

Gunz
    Free Member

5 year old budget fork, probably sod all.

endomick
    Free Member

Close up photos of any damage are important and stanchion condition, upto £100 if stanchions are scratch free and adjusters and crowns are undamaged and only paint damage on lowers anything deeper £80 tops.

hardtailonly

I’d have given you £60 maybe £65 for them 2 weeks ago if I’d known you were selling. Picked up some newer Revelations instead on the classifieds for £100, which I’m happy with (or hope to be, not fitted/ridden yet).

Now, to hijack the thread further …

What’s an old Inbred 26er SS worth?*

(Not as much as I’d hoped)

*not-so-stealth-beckon-you-all-to-my-classifieds-listing

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Less than a 26er Scandal but I’ve no idea how much one of those is worth either. If only there was a huge second hand market where you could get an idea what they’re selling for.

iamanobody
    Free Member

🙂
    Got £100 collected from my door within 7 hours of putting on FB marketplace #nofees

sofaking
    Free Member

i never let anyone pick up sold stuff from my house unless I know them. its advertising the fact you have bikes to potential thieves.
    I always meet them at a carpark

iamanobody
    Free Member

i know him 🙂

philjunior
    Free Member

i never let anyone pick up sold stuff from my house unless I know them. its advertising the fact you have bikes to potential thieves.
    I always meet them at a carpark

Yup, normal thieves will certainly be happy to pay £100 up front for thieving from you at a later date with you having full knowledge of their identity. And normal people will always see nothing dodgy about picking up bike parts from a bloke that’s shifty about you going round his house.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘What are my forks worth?’ is closed to new replies.