Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • What and where……This weekend?
  • scratch
    Free Member

Nick, Aye Deothie, MP and the Non-MBA one.

mrpink
    Free Member

Yeti ASR
    Trek Fuel EX8
    Both at the demo weekend at Wheelbase in Stavely……….Morning ride over Garburn, afternoon tour of Kentmere.

…………so which bike won????

Trek fuel EX8!What about the Whyte hardtail?

13thfloormonk

A pentlands thrash with the Edinburgh Uni mob, who showed me a brilliant trail i’d never seen before, despite suspecting its existence and actually going out to look for it.

In return i showed them some nice rooty city singeltrack near Mortonhall, although had a minor off getting cheeky over some off camber roots.

Haribo
    Free Member

Friday – day aff innerleithen with some lads from work, lunch then a quick blast round glentress

Saturday – supposed to be in a helicopter tour of the trossachs but a bit too gusty and cancelled 🙁

Sunday – quick 20miler on the orbea up some local big ol hills. Came back home after pulling a muscle in my stomach (note must get front mech fixed as those were some big hills for a big ring only job!)

singlespeeddan
    Free Member

The lecht rocks: yes tyrebagger surprisingly dry and also, grippy, though maybe i was just having a good day.

Surfr
    Free Member

Like rOcKeTdOg I too was up at Nant-yr-Arian. I rode up from my house and did some of the Northern section of the Conti as well as some other bits and headed home from Pendam. Did ponder heading to the visitors centre for a cake but didn’t have time. I only passed one solo rider (female I think) all day passing in the opposite direction near Nant-y-Moch on the wet section. STWer? No photo’s but here’s the route I did.

Edit, oh ’09 Merlin Malt 2

Gary_C

Dialled P.A.-From Wheelbase yard at Staveley,20 mile loop of the Kentmere valley.
    Crackin’day!

Sandwich

42 mile puncture fest(7 in total) on the road bike. On the rolling Suffolk countryside, 400m of ascent logged. Tought I was doing well at about 30 miles when a proper roadie cruised past on an uphill section (he did say hello though). First ride of the year in a short sleeve jersey with no cover layer.

RustySpanner

Bury to Blackley off road to visit Ms Spanners mum & dad (Dad was 76 on Saturday – still runs fell races). A whole 10 miles……
    Pair of (non matching :lol:) Lobsters.

Sunday – marshalling & taking pictures at the Muddy March Hare fell race in Bolton. Then visiting new arrival to the family (hello Kieran…4 days old, very cute).

I’m off to scare myself at Lee Quarry this afternoon.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Swinley forest and Devils Dyke for me- fantastic weather!

DesmondFishman
    Free Member

Racing SS at the West Drayton MBC event.
    Would like to know who the guy racing fixed was..

clubber
    Free Member

Brilliant weekend at Afan staying at the Bryn Bettws log cabins – rode W2 on Saturday and Penhydd on Sunday on my Spesh Enduro. Absolutely knackered now though as two days riding on no fitness is hard work!

Tracey

Up above Langsett yesterday, best day this year

http://kevinlawton6103.fotopic.net/c1667497.html

Tracey

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Some Q time with the GF, but squeezed in 1.5h in the local woods on the old HT (trails still muddy) + an hour of fettling in the “shed” (mainly putting on a spare rear wheel as the freehub was shot on the original).

I’m having Wednesday off for a half-day somewhere as I’m having an unusually quiet week and the weather is nice – not decided where yet.

fingerbike
    Free Member

Saturday – Sunny day staying local in Swinley, think I said hello to Cinnamon girl at the top of the hill by the underpass…

Sunday, Sunny Day and my first time at Afan – Whites Level and then Penhydd..

Brilliant weekend…

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘What and where……This weekend?’ is closed to new replies.