Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What age is too old for the pub?
  • restless
    Free Member

What age is too old for the pub?

I have been to my local tonight and felt out if place. It seems to be 18yr olds ish or pensioners.

So if you are in between where are you meant to go on a friday night?
    Is there an age where you are too old to be in the pub? I am 36 yrs old btw 😀

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

18! Actually it doesn’t matter. Dont be so self conscious.

meehaja
    Free Member

Its friday? Bugger, I should have been at work!

landcruiser
    Free Member

If you are not happy… .Find a different pub !

restless
    Free Member

Work is probably more interesting than my local!!

Really though, when you look around and everyone is so young, does it not put you off?

restless
    Free Member

If you are not happy… .Find a different pub

locally, there isn’t that choice 🙁

CountZero

Can’t say as it makes any odds to me, more important is the beer and the staff. I’ve changed local three times over the last year or so, because of changes and attitude at the pub, and one of those was a pub I’d been visiting for thirty-odd years. None of them were in town, but in outlying villages.
    When you’re used to leaving a pub at midnight, still being asked if you want another, then a new regime starts calling time at 10.45, and all the locals go elsewhere as well, you know it’s time to find somewhere else.
    Oh, and I’m 57, and there are older and younger in my ‘new local’, which is four miles away.

Hohum
    Free Member

Drink at home?

Get some of your pals (assuming they are the same age as you) to meet you there?

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Try a local working mens club or similar, give it a couple of weeks to break the ice then you will find some of the most amazing characters!!!! be aware they will repeat there tales on a weekly basis, just pretend youve not heard it before!!!!

samuri
    Free Member

About 97.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What age is too old for the pub?’ is closed to new replies.