Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • What age are these Lyriks?
  • Mowgli
    Free Member

Ebay link

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

robhughes
    Free Member

Why have you bought them..?
    2010/11 decals but they could have been changed.

nickdavies

2011 or 2012 by look of it…?

Mowgli
    Free Member

Yes, have bought. Not too fussed about the age as the condition is apparently good. Just wondering which manual/documents I should seek out for servicing etc.

Cheers

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Having just tried to follow a set of RS manuals (1 manual 15 fork models) with 1″ grainy B/W photos to help Good Luck!

robhughes
    Free Member

http://cdn.sram.com/cdn/farfuture/Iyagqzgz8FKPfRtQtkQ7kGP6DaHWJx6hmeiu3n9ZPTA/mtime:1302539000/sites/default/files/techdocs/tm_my102.pdf
    There you go.
    A closer look at the pics shows the newer 20mm maxle so defo around 2011 ish
    All the coil u-turn mission control lyriks are the same except for the newer DH versions that have slightly different dampers.
    If you need a softer spring give me a shout… 😉
    What do you weigh bud..

Mowgli
    Free Member

Thanks for the link. These bad boys come fitted with ‘soft’ and a spare ‘medium’ thrown in. I am 65kg (naked) but even with riding kit on, probably still within the ‘soft’ spring’s range. Might have a red one for sale soon, although I’ve been fine with Pikes on a medium spring for the last few years.

robhughes
    Free Member

Mowgli.I have an extra soft that your free to try bud.I let you have it for not much..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘What age are these Lyriks?’ is closed to new replies.