• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by cdoc.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • What a strange Ebay description for endura bibs
  • slowoldgit
    Free Member

Previously worn, see.

And they could charge double if the item were still warm.

slowoldman

Ah right. I wondered if the arse had been ripped out but they look intact.

BoomBip
    Free Member

I remember looking on eBay for some trainers a long time ago and stumbled across (I presume) a sub-culture of selling used shoes for purposes other wearing. No idea what those other purposes were but the descriptions all mentioned the particular smell of the shoes – ‘quite a strong aroma of seaweed but spicy too’ was the one that stuck with me 😯

davosaurusrex

This reminds me of looking for motorbike leathers on the bay a few years back. I came across (not literally) a vintage set in a fetching shade of light blue, listed as gay interest with the crotch stitching removed, modelled by a fat old guy, bald on top, grey ponytail, full beard and glasses. I had forgotten about that, now it’s back in my head. Thanks so much.

DezB
    Free Member

eskay

OP: were you searching ebay for bib tights or gay interest items?

bearnecessities
    eskay

Nothing unusual here

Wow – you think you are quite worldly and then you see something like that.

slowoldman

OP: were you searching ebay for bib tights or gay interest items?

😳

cdoc
    Free Member

Bear, I am confused now 😕

10 days ago those socks were fetching £50+ with lots of interest yet now the similar listings are all at 99p or unsold!

Are they out of season now?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘What a strange Ebay description for endura bibs’ is closed to new replies.