Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • What a sad story.
  • globalti
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38309646

The parents must be in a state of torment. I hope the poor deluded lad gets out early then gets the treatment he needs.

This reminds me of the only case I heard during two weeks of jury duty; not a murder attempt but somebody similarly out of touch with reality who needed treatment not incarceration, which, to give the judge credit, was what the Court was told he would receive.

ton

I don’t see that as sad. I see him as a lucky bloke, in a country where cops shoot on the spot.

jimjam
    Free Member

After Sandford was arrested, he told officers he had planned to shoot the billionaire Republican candidate.

The papers detail how he had been plotting the attack for around a year and had gone to a gun range in Las Vegas the day before the attack to learn how to shoot, firing 20 rounds from a 9mm Glock pistol.

Sounds like he wanted to shoot Trump.

DezB
    Free Member

Sounds like he wanted to shoot Trump.

Briton jailed over Trump death plot
    …attempt to grab a gun in a bid to kill Donald Trump.
    …she was unable to explain why he would want to shoot Mr Trump.
    …with the goal of shooting Mr Trump

Does sound a little bit like that.

wwaswas

If he’d had darker skin and a different religion he’d be looking at a life sentence…

jimjam
    Free Member

wwaswas

If he’d had darker skin and a different religion he’d be looking at a life sentence…

Go on……

loddrik
    Free Member

Got off seriously bloody lightly IMO

ninfan
    Free Member

Got off seriously bloody lightly IMO

Remarkably lightly,

fasthaggis

No shots were fired,great story.
    Hope the kid gets the right help.

jambalaya
    Free Member

12 months is getting off very lightly indeed. He was very lucky not to have been shot dead.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘What a sad story.’ is closed to new replies.