Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • What a mad season of footie…
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

..this is turning out to be! 😯

Jeeze. Mental…

donsimon
    Free Member

Bloody nora.

defydude
    Free Member

RVP is a bit shit.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Don’t be daft. Nasri is far more valuable a player than Van Persie. You’re only saying that because VP is one of the very few decent players Arsenal have actually got left. If VP had left instead of Nasri, you’d be singing Nasri’s praises. Against Liverpool on Saturday, Nasri was your best player; VP din’t really get a look in.

Erm, excuse me, but you’re the one spouting off about VP being better than Nasri, which, I think you’ll find, is something that most football experts, msyself included, will argue the opposite, because that’s actually the truth. You’re just a bit bitter, come on, admit it; you are, aren’t you?

😕

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nasri’s still a more valuable player. 😉

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

From my reading it sounds like the racist, teammate’s-wife-shagging, referee-abusing, my-dad’s-a-thief, Terry fell over to let Arsenal go 4-3 up. At home. 😀

Which is glorious in itself.

defydude
    Free Member

Terry fell over

…in other news. I cannot believe Man City got booed off at half time. At least Wolves fans have good reason to do it….well, in their minds anyways.

metalheart
    Free Member

Talking about racist, was I just imagining it or did van persie ‘celebrate’ his second goal with a couple of nazi salutes!? 😯

Quality tumble by Terry though, excellent!

defydude
    Free Member

Talking about racist, was I just imagining it or did van persie ‘celebrate’ his second goal with a couple of nazi salutes!?

Yeah. That must be what he did.

beckykirk43
    Free Member

defydude you have just made my day a little bit better!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Ah good times, Arsenal above the scousers already despite a shocking start and homing in on the top four, and Swansea in the top half, although probably only for a few hours as WBA will take all the points in the 5:30 kickoff. 🙂

warton
    Free Member

whats even better is if Newcastle beat Swansea, we’re up to 3rd 😀

(I actually think stoke will beat us, but you never know with those plucky magpies!)

beckykirk43
    Free Member

Arsenal above the scousers already despite a shocking start and homing in on the top four

Oddly, as it stands – Arsenal are 12 points off the lead, but 11 points above the bottom!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I think Newcastle will do well, when Hatem Ben Arfa hits form he will give you a real boost.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Even Andy Carroll’s scored 😆

defydude
    Free Member

Sawyer
    Free Member

If Torres is worth £50m (he’s not), and Andy Carroll is worth £35m (he’s not), then how much is RvP worth?

defydude
    Free Member

If Arsenal are paying, then £45 and a pack of prawn cocktail crisps…..and that’s Mr Wenger’s last offer.

binners

There’s few things make me happier than watching John Terry have a bad day! Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

my favourite though
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GENmS26j3B0[/video]

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ah good times, Arsenal above the scousers already

Look again…. 8)

Don’t get too excited. You know youse will bottle it after Xmas, and Spuds will be above you.

RVP is about one of the only decent players you’ve got left. If he gets injured/loses confidence/plays against decent defence that’s actually working, then you lot will be calling for Whinger to sell him in January. Some of the most miserable moany disloyal fayns I’ve ever seen.

You’ve had a run of good results against bottom half teams, and one great game against a dire Chelsea. Have you forgotten you were spanked 8-2 by Man U? Have you forgotten that? And you’ve bin beaten by Liverpool and Spuds.

The fixture list has fallen kindly for youse; you have reasonable gaps between games against the top teams. But youse well know that if Man City are on form when they play youse, your slow lumbering defence will be ripped to pieces. I look forward to that one.

As for the Magpies; you jolly well have not played anyone decent apart from Spurs yet. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Good run so far, but once the top teams get hold of you, you’ll be sliding back down to where you belong, bottom half as usual.

Oh look, you’ve got a 3-game run against Man City, Man U and Chelsea. Good luck! 😆

WBA will take all the points in the 5:30 kickoff

Taste nice, that Humble pie? 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can I just take this opportunity to remind Arsenal that they were publicly buggered 8-2 by Man U?

Just in case any Arsenal fayns had conveniently forgotten that, like…

(And don’t you Manure lot start getting all cocky, cos youse got bitch-slapped 6-1 at your own ground by your Noisy Neighbours so shut up!)

Looking like it’s shaping up to be the most entertaining season in ages! 😀

I love football, me….

Junkyard
    Free Member

can I just remind elfin that those teams won the PL trophy and more than once 😛

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Shut up Junky that’s nowt to do with this season right now is it? 🙄

Six-One.

At your own ground.

So shut up!

I’m going to have some Bombay Mix now.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

my favourite though

That was funny. It was. I’ll give you that. 😆

My fave though was Luis Garcia’s goal against Chelsea what knocked them out of the CL SF, what they still bang on about to this day. Love it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Six-one?

Oh yeah.

LOLz.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I knew it!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHZ_l89TvDI&feature=related[/video]

😆

geoffj

This season is turning out to be shite

Team 1 beaten by Swansea today FFS
    Team 2 humiliated by their neighbours last week

😥

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

*offers geoffj some of his favourite moisturiser*

Dry your eyes mate. 🙂

(and remember to concentrate on the eye area)

neilnevill
    Free Member

Well Spurs host QPR tomorrow so ‘ought’ to gain 3 points and go back above Liverpool. If we do, then we will be level on points with the barcodes and Chelski and will have a game in hand on Chelski, Liverpool and the gooners. It’s pretty close between all those teams at the moment, which is good entertainment. I thik the season will have those 4 teams chasing 3rd ad 4th spot.

warton
    Free Member

elfin, enjoying it while it lasts, this is one geordie who knows the bubble will burst! Think we can do a top half finish though, and combining that with breaking even this year, it will be a very successful season for us!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ooh that was a bad slip, weren’t it? 😆

Sczesniy lucky to stay on mind. cooduv changed everyting, had he bin sent off. Mad game though; Chelsea’s defence was absolutely terrible. Hope thay play that crap against us!

But Arsenal still conceded three goals. Very shakey defensively. Not what you want against top strikers.

neilnevill
    Free Member

could have been about 5, 6, 7, 8 each!

Northwind

TBH I was only looking into this thread to see if some oaf would post about how boring they find football, possibly hilariously calling it “wendyball”. So well done for your restraint, oafs!

maxray
    Free Member

The big game was obviously at carrow road. A point rescued in the end but we are still top half!

maxray
    Free Member

🙂 watching motd, how enraged is hodgeson!

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Elfinsafety

Type like a normal person FFS and admit when you’re wrong to avoid appearing like an even bigger ****wit.

RVP is about one of the only decent players you’ve got left. If he gets injured/loses confidence/plays against decent defence that’s actually working, then you lot will be calling for Whinger to sell him in January

Hmmmmkay….

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N86SCZUKKIs[/video]

stayhigh

Bah, that last goal was rubbish… 😉

League One is where its at with Charlton riding 3 points clear at the top and everything looking rosy 😀

I reserve the right to retract that statement post christmas when we cant pick up a point for toffee lol

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Elfman I was rather intoxicated last light, and although you do annoy me at times that was out of order. Sorry man.

warton
    Free Member

honestly didn’t see that result coming! third place in the league, loving it!

that first half performance was the best I’ve seen by Newcastle this season, work rate was relentless. brilliant!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘What a mad season of footie…’ is closed to new replies.