Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • What a day I’ve had a biopsy and now I’m in A&E cheers me up….
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Had a general Anesthetic for a biopsy on my adenoids at grays inn road they go through the nose, discharged at 5pm home at 6.30 by 9 my nose is a tap of blood – call the Ent hospita who say try certain things – doesn’t stop, ambulanced up to A&E and now waiting to see another ENT doc

I’m beyond tired 😑

mrmoofo

But, I guess, in the best place, right?
    Hope they sort it out quickly …

Alphabet

Good luck getting sorted out.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    funkmasterp

Any news OP?

damascus
    Free Member

I had an operation on my nose and it didn’t stop bleeding. Spent a week in hospital. They wanted to give me a blood transfer but i turned it down. They kept bringing me surgical gloves with the two fingers frozen that rested over the bridge of my nose to stop the bleeding. This was the best solution, if they’ve not done this already get some put in the freezer.

When I got back on my bike a month later I was rubbish, really low blood count and a lack of iron. Iron tablets didn’t agree with me either.

After 3 months I was back to normal.

Good luck and I hope the results are negative. I’ve just gone through a biopsy on my tongue but that was negative thankfully.  All part of growing old 😁

matt_outandabout

Morning unfitgeezer, how’s it going?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Update is I’m still here, bleeding stopped with some sort of clotting glue up my nose and IV stuff that thickens the blood.
    I’m covered in blood my face looks a mess and I’m absolutely exhausted.
    My brand new mamot fleece is covered in blood – defo going in the bin.

All being well I should be going home later this afternoon.

Supposed to be going to France on Monday- consultant said rethink that one !

Hope the biopsy is good news !

funkmasterp

Home and serious power nap. Hope the biopsy results are positive.

wombat

funkmasterp

Subscriber
    Home and serious power nap. Hope the biopsy results are positive.

I’ve generally hoped for negative biopsy results 😉

grtdkad

All okay?

raybanwomble
    Free Member

Hey chap, hope all is well + keep us updated!

You are one of the funnier miscreants on here so I hope it’s all negative or at least not too serious.

Oh yeah, I live in London so if it’s the medical centre I think it is then I’m more than happy to pop by and bring something over.i am away for most of Easter though, back on Sunday Eve.

taxi25
    Free Member

My brand new mamot fleece is covered in blood – defo going in the bin.

Don’t do that, get it in the wash the blood will come out your not Lady Macbeth.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Get well soon, that sucks!

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Admitted to a ward, been sleeping on and off all day.

Still having the odd drip of blood, and it’s bloody uncomfortable having my nose plugged!!!

Thank you for all messages – wife sent me videos of the boys in the garden wanted to cry but can’t as that won’t do my nose any favours !!

No idea what the next few days will bring…France is definitely off the list.

My 85 year old dad looked after the dog and our 9 year old autistic/adhd son from ambulance last night till this afternoon- what a star, other son was at a friends and now home.

Bring on the madness of our house I crave for peace and quiet specially with my autistic son he is a whirlwind of lovable craziness, I know what I’d prefer!!!

drnosh
    Free Member

Chin up mate.

Hope you feel better very soon.

Your kids will be waiting for you.

jamj1974

Sounds like a truly crap day. My fingers are crossed for the bleeding to stop so you can go home tomorrow – being away from the family in hospital is rubbish. I’ve had a bit of that recently so I know what it’s like.

Thinking of you.

J

aweeshoe
    Free Member

I hope you get a good night’s rest, you’ll need it to keep up with the kids tomorrow

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Home !!!

3 days of blood stained clothes off, wife washed my sack and crack in the shower 🚿 I couldn’t even laugh or cry! Apparently I smelt !!! I can’t smell a thing !!!

Been eating baby purified food – and for the next few days.

For the record I refused to wear hospital gowns something in my head wouldn’t let me.

Soooo glad to be home

beicmodur
    Free Member

hey kept bringing me surgical gloves with the two fingers frozen

I’ve heard of something similar but it was for morning after a hot curry. I’ll let you use your imagination.

mogrim

wife washed my sack and crack in the shower

That’s some serious CFNM fantasy material there, you should have filmed it and cashed in 🙂

grtdkad

CFNM ?

matt_outandabout

Glad you’re home.

grtdkad

**cfnm… I’ve just googled it. NSFW

timidwheeler
    Free Member

CFNM

Is that a fetish?? We’ve been doing that for years. I just presumed Mr TW and I had a different thermostat..

Maybe I read it wrong.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘What a day I’ve had a biopsy and now I’m in A&E cheers me up….’ is closed to new replies.