Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • WFH trousies
  • geomickb
    Free Member

My current trackies are a disgrace. What comfortable clobber can I replace them with?

Mick

IHN

Unless you actually need help putting them on in a morning, I’m pretty sure that this is the kind of decision you should be able to make yourself.

Onzadog
    Free Member

If you’re working from home, why do you need trousers? Just don’t stand up on your team’s meeting.

kelvin

https://www.landsend.co.uk/s/LandsEndUK/Mens_Flannel-lined_Stretch_Jeans%2C_Straight_Fit/pp/5716245.html

Not fashionable. Warm. Stretchy. Keep that thermostat turned off when working from home.

ads678

I’ve been looking for new set of camouflage trousers but can’t find any anywhere!

v7fmp

Sweatpants

quality garms from a quality outfit.

tight blud.

tonyd

I just wear jeans, but if you are after trackies I have a pair of these for warmth and cosiness after an open water swim. They are very comfy.

MEN'S SWEATPANTS – NAVY

lunge

Just plain, old joggers.
    Current pair are from Decathlon and are perfect for 3 seasons, shorts will be out soon though I hope.
    Pair with equally old and knackered hoodie for the perfect WFH look.

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m a big fan of workmans’ trews (stop it!) for WFH, the fleece-lined type.

Or I currently have some lined hiking trews on, which are comfy AF.

I’ve been looking for new set of camouflage trousers but can’t find any anywhere!

Never gets old.

😀

benp1

Unless you actually need help putting them on in a morning, I’m pretty sure that this is the kind of decision you should be able to make yourself.

🙂

Kryton57

May I introduce Sir to the Charles Tyrwhitt Working from Home collection

ElShalimo

That looks like the sort of clobber that people buy when Boden’s spring collection is just too edgy for them

footflaps

I’m wearing shorts right now, not a big fan of trousers…

footflaps

May I introduce Sir to the Charles Tyrwhitt Working from Home collection…

That’s way smarter than my own ‘Go to work collection’

BoardinBob

Genuinely one of my best purchases. Live in them at home while working

Bloc [Mens]

MoreCashThanDash

WhoTF needs a Tyrwhitt blazer for WFH?

footflaps

WhoTF needs a Tyrwhitt blazer for WFH?

Got to look good for those online meetings!

I always make sure I’m wearing my favourite 15 year old Last Exit To Nowhere T shirt. Has to be the right movie to match the meeting subject.

RobinL

As per BoardinBob, Alpkit Bloc pants, live in them for work, then shrug off the climbing chalk after the sessions at the climbing wall after work. I will buy some more when these wear out ( not showing any sign of doing that after a year ).

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Hmmm, my skeletor onesie’s looking pertty stained, any suggestions?

funkmasterp

Action blanket from Hebtroco with your underpants underneath if it’s a bit chilly.

BadlyWiredDog

Genuinely one of my best purchases. Live in them at home while working

Bloc [Mens]

The blue colour is slightly terrifying… coming to an Alpkit sale near you soon I suspect 🙂

jimmy

I have Aplkit Bloc trousers but they’re “too good” to wear out WFH.

I still wear my Next stretchy jeans which I used to wear to the office, they’re going strong. And occasionally my Nike plastic trousers – Nylon-y training trousers. Comfy, just don’t get too warm in them.

footflaps

The blue colour is slightly terrifying…

Yes, not going to miss someone wearing those!

dudeofdoom

Er not the Adidas Trackies I bought from Decathlon a few months ago, they well bobbling.

Where’s my Kooples ones which are far too nice but ended up being worn for yonks have none at all.

grum
    Free Member
    footflaps

My year round office leg wear: https://rab.equipment/uk/radius-cargo-shorts

a11y

I’ve got a hatred of ‘jobbie catchers’ (trackie bottoms with elasticated ankles) and go out my way to find comfy ones with straight legs and open ankles. Currently got a pair of these awaiting delivery as my current Nike pair are starting to look offensive.

https://www.canterbury.com/mens-combination-sweatpant-navy/13216742.html

desperatebicycle

May I introduce Sir to the Charles Tyrwhitt Working from Home collection…

Genius! 😆

geomickb
    Free Member

Mega warm would be good, I dunner want put the heating on.

No, not them elasticated bottoms like the chavs wear. Selkie winning so far.

No, I don’t want smart, just need to be better than the trampy ones I currently have. I recently bought a smart hoodie (Endura) so they need to go with this. I can’t believe that I now have “smart” work hoodies and then scruffy ones for after work. I love this new normal 🙂

aP
    Free Member
    sirromj

Why no love for Gucci? GG psychedelic-jacquard knitted wool track pants is what you are looking for 😉

geomickb
    Free Member

Anything slightly cheaper!!?

sirromj

Sorry, these are too good, scrap the Gucci, and better value for money.

submarined
    Free Member

Christ, trousers? Aren’t we all posh?
    I’ve never owned so many pairs of Jammie trews as I have in the last 2 years.

CountZero

@sirromj – what in the name of all that’s unholy are those made of? They look like carpet off cuts from a small child’s bedroom/playroom! 😱😣

If I’m just dossing around at home, I’m wearing shorts from around March through to November, but if it turns cooler, I wear lightweight walking trousers from Mountain Warehouse, which are dead comfy, and are so very easy to wash, and dry incredibly quickly, unlike a pair of jeans.
    Cheap, too.

https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/trek-mens-trousers-p16170.aspx/jet%20black/

donks
    Free Member

If I bother to get out of my pajamas I too wear Alpkit Bloc trousers…for climbing also…the wife hates them (Kermit green)

chrisyork

The missus got me some fleecy type ones from Matalan of all places which i am blown away with tbh, main thing is unlike most trousers they’re decent leg length!

mattyfez

Just as stylish in the garden center cafe as they are at the parish council meeting:

https://www.cottontraders.com/men/trousers/?start=47&sz=24

footflaps

Cottone traders!

They’ve not sent me a catalogue for years now….

desperatebicycle

That site posted by sirromj is a treasure trove of joy

for that relaxing wfh on a friday afternoon

https://www.matchesfashion.com/products/Greg-Lauren-Patchwork-overlay-cropped-cotton-chambray-trousers-1464691
    Don’t forget to get 10% off your order with code MFNEW!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘WFH trousies’ is closed to new replies.