Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Weston-Super-Mare Darwin competition
  • CountZero

On the news earlier, coastguards were called out at 1am after a drunken swimmer got into difficulties at exactly the same spot that the other two went missing from. Just what is the matter with these people? Is it a Jesus complex? They think they can walk on water or what? Doesn’t the fact two people lost their lives from the same spot just days ago mean anything? I honestly despair at the stupidity of the human race, and the fact others risk their lives rescuing them. They should be charged the full cost of the mission, when it’s a case like this, rather than pure accident. Maybe a bill for a couple thousand pounds might get through to these retards.
    …and breathe.

sharki
    Free Member

It’s stems from the Taunton v Bridgwater rivalry of the 80’s, 90’s.
    After constant batterings from the Taunton lot the Bridgie lot started to go to W-S-M for nights out..

This gave fresh meat for the W-S-M women, who were struggling to get by on the older visitors of the area.

All these drunken conquests resulted in pregnancy…years later these babies have grown up with the bad gene still in them…

edd

sharki – I think that you have a point…

jonb
    Free Member

You’d have to be pissed to want to go for a swim there.

andywhit
    Free Member

lol – SW social politics right here!

sharki
    Free Member

The worrying thing is i spent alot of nights up there in the mid nineties..

Hopefully there will be a marked improvement by the time all those kids are old enough to drink…

BigJohn

How many of them are yours Sharki?

sharki
    Free Member

None officially, but i do wonder after my 7 years active spawning along the north somerset coast line

snaps
    Free Member

I’m surprised no-ones blamed it on Hinkley point yet.

sharki
    Free Member

Hinkly point was put there for a good reason, as the cooling pumps suck in the sea water, it neutralises the fishiness of the sea after the local girls have been swimming in it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Weston-Super-Mare Darwin competition’ is closed to new replies.