Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Were to stay in Majorca?
  • King-ocelot
    Free Member

Just got some flights transferred off a mate who can’t go, boss authorised time off, nice surprise gift for my girlfriend to keep me in the good books. But were to stay? Ideally somewhere with few kids, nice beach and a pool, a few places to eat. It’s for in a few weeks time.

onewheelgood

Port de Sóller? Nothing like most people’s idea of Mallorca. Great bike hire shop too…

Mr_Mojo
    Free Member

Port de Pollenca, again a good area not like South west. Good for bike hire and riding too. Going in two weeks!

grahamofredmarley
    Free Member

Formentor or Pollensa

Bear
    Free Member

Puerto Pollensa is the place for you, lovely beaches, nice restaurants and not too many kids.

unovolo
    Free Member

Deia or Valdemossa if you don’t mind being inland ,otherwise Puerto Pollensa.

Edric64
    Free Member

Puerto Pollensa ,best bit of the island and good bike hire

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Pollensa

plop_pants
    Free Member

Here: Canyamel

Sue_W
    Free Member

Puerto Pollensa – lovely beach, few kids, small town with nice cafe / bars etc. Easy to get a transfer from the airport if you don’t want to hire a car, and a decent bus service to nearby visitor places.

Lots of hotels to choose from – we stay here: http://www.duva-pollensa.com/?i=ing

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Cheers! Looks like Pollensa. Anywhere nearer to Palma or is the south not quite the same?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Were to stay in Majorca?’ is closed to new replies.