Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Well that was exciting!
  • gnusmas

Just had 4 police cars and a police van outside my house. They arrested someone with a rather large knife, some alcohol and also some drugs for good measure.

I even sent my 10 year old out to ask them if they had permits for parking there, 15 year old was crapping himself thinking he’d get in trouble! I then told him to ask where they hid their doughnuts, they had him hunting in the car for them until they said they’d eaten them all lol.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/jB2J9wtecDVXE1Lc6

They were good sports, took 10 mins to have a chat and a laugh with us all, even a photo too. I think they appreciated being treated as humans, some light conversation and messing around with the kids.

fossy

Excellent – guess he went out in the onesie ! What a good outcome from a ‘serious’ incident.

fossy

Did the kids get to press the ‘woo woo’ button !

Kuco

Brilliant 🙂

big_scot_nanny

Ha, that’s an awesome picture!

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Is that a cannabis plant you’re growing outside your window? 😉

Great pics though 🙂

matt_outandabout

Love the pic gnusmas

Here is my nephew asking why there are a bunch of burly officers sat there and could he press the woowah button…
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/eEdB7dG7axaPe5MG6

gnusmas

Fossy – yes he went out in the onesie lol. He really dgaf, just like me.

Glenn – it’s apparently a buddleia. Lyanda first grew that just after we got together, I just hope it blossoms again this year. Saying that, she was very particular about it and looked after it well.
    *goes off to double check and have a sniff

They let them all sit in the cars and had the blue lights flashing, but not the woowahs unfortunately. I kept trying to persuade one of them to lend me their tazer. Only for experimental purposes obviously. Not for a minute did it cross my mind as a child(ren) control device 😈 you all understand that, right?

matt_outandabout

🤣🤣🤣

fossy

Awesome that they got to press the ‘lights’ button…. the woowhah is a bit loud..

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

Glenn – it’s apparently a buddleia. Lyanda first grew that just after we got together, I just hope it blossoms again this year. Saying that, she was very particular about it and looked after it well.
    *goes off to double check and have a sniff

I hope it blossoms for you 🙂

And if not, smoke it 😉

Take care, my friend.

ads678

Love it, kids look well pleased.😁

oldnpastit

I’m not a plant expert but I’m not sure that’s a buddleia – they’re great big woody perennials with zillions of butterflys on them.

Hard to tell with that photo but is it aubretia?

scratch
    Free Member

Cool!

Ambrose

Ace

sharkbait
    Free Member

Looks like a buddleia to me, but growing outside the pot.
    Careful as then can get very big!
    Cool pics 😊

oldnpastit

Looks like a buddleia to me, but growing outside the pot.

Oh, that one!

Careful as then can get very big!

Yes.

gnusmas

The one in the big pot is the one I’m talking about. Have got a photo of it in full bloom previously, very big and purple. From what I remember Lyanda saying, it has to be cut back in the winter to encourage new growth the next year. I remember her doing it every year too. So that’s what I did.

Knowing my luck I’ve probably massacred it now and will probably be a load of sticks from now on.

akira

Are they cloning policemen now?

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Cheers Gnusmas, made my day. This cop sends you all a hug!
    Underneath all the kit/uniform was are still human/dad’s/mums/brothers etc..

gnusmas

Akira – possibly lol

Monkeysfeet – hug accepted, thank you. But the kids will want doughnuts if it’s not too much trouble seeing as they didn’t find any in their cars.

Cougar

Just had 4 police cars and a police van outside my house. They arrested someone with a rather large knife, some alcohol and also some drugs for good measure.

That’s impressive policing, round here they just use truncheons.

gnusmas

That’s impressive policing, round here they just use truncheons.

Didn’t see any of them with their truncheons out.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Well that was exciting!’ is closed to new replies.