well no one is answering so im just gonna go buy it i guess

Home Forum Bike Forum well no one is answering so im just gonna go buy it i guess

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • well no one is answering so im just gonna go buy it i guess
  • You start two topics asking the same question within half an hour of each other at past 1am, using something vaguely resembling the English language and then another one seemingly grumbling about the lack of replies?

Welcome to the forum – you have much to learn 😉

Oh, I have no idea whether it’s worth 200 ‘bux’ by the way!

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

and no idea if the frame is new, used, pristine or shagged.

Premier Icon somafunk
    Subscriber

I wouldn’t buy it…i bet it needs those tiny 26″ baby wheels, might as well come with with outriggers and stabilisers.

geteround

except you somafunk, thanks for some info.

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

guaranteed to get a favourable response

fd3chris

I had one a while back. I read all the hype and thought it would be a great ride. Even though it took my hammerschmidt etc I ended up selling it as I thought it was overly heavy and leaden. But at that price it is a good buy I think.

Rorschach

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2io596_7U9o[/video]

lucien

Sorry, did someone ask me something?

Jamie

Well…this is odd.

Premier Icon cloudnine
    Subscriber

geteround – Member
    I have the chance to buy a evil sovereign prototype frame for 200 bux good or bad?

Could be good.. but could be bad too.

warpcow

Sovs have been around forever so a prototype, if that’s what it is, must be pretty old. 200 somethings sounds like it could be overpriced (and I say that as a Sov owner and fanboi), but maybe it’s a fair price in your market. So, Sov = excellent, but, for that price, not sure.

Mbnut

I love my Sov, 36 Floats down at 140mm, Hammerschmidt, super wide rims with big but fastish tyres.

Absolutely must be ragged to get it to work but it is flipping great… chainstays damn near slammed up tight.

I suspect the prototype bit is probably salesman bull… pics would help.

What is it made off…

What colour is it….

Do you have the kit and ability to build it right and then ride it right?

Quite involved this buying a bike thing…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘well no one is answering so im just gonna go buy it i guess’ is closed to new replies.