Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Well I'm in the club..
  • bigG
    Free Member

Got wiped out by a car on a roundabout on today’s club road ride. Bugger pulled up alongside me, and drifted out, and out, and out until I was leaning on the car, he then pushed me right over, and drove off.

Got a partial plate, and cops are on the way to take a statement. Bike is looking very second hand, helmet and bib shorts are toast.

The nurse cleaning gravel out of my knee is right up there on the list of “stuff I don’t want to do again”.

Thankfully no lasting damage to me, but I do ache, and no alcohol for three days!!!

househusband

Let’s hope they catch the driver.

All the best for a speedy recovery, bigG.

shinsplints

Is the nurse fit ?

bigG
    Free Member

The nurse was a big swarthy bearded norwegian guy. If that floats your boat get yourself to casualty in Larbert.

shinsplints

😆

trail_rat
    Free Member

Look up # bloodycyclists on twitter… See if the morons as stupid as that lassie last week

ratherbeintobago

Bugger pulled up alongside me, and drifted out, and out, and out until I was leaning on the car, he then pushed me right over, and drove off.

Deliberately or accidentally? Sounds deliberate…

bigG
    Free Member

In my opinion it was absolutely deliberate. No way he didn’t see me, I was level with the B pillar when he hit me.

garage-dweller

Best for a speedy recovery. Hope they catch the moron deliberate or not.

Principally my condolences on the local nursing arrangements though!

GrahamS

Did he know he’d hit you?

If so then Leaving The Scene Of An Accident surely, regardless of whether it was deliberate or not.

Cops should be interested and it should be easy enough to trace the car with a partial plate, especially if there is CCTV nearby.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Well I'm in the club..’ is closed to new replies.