Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Well as this is the home of smart phone advise
  • speaker2animals

HTC Desire HD or Desire S? Show your working please for full marks?

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s also the home of advice as well.*

*Sorry.

Twin
    Free Member

Desire S. I’ve got one, my daughter has the HD. Virtually identical but the S is smaller and lighter, the S also comes with android 2.3, the HD is still on 2.2. So its the S, unless you’re desperate for the extra 1/2 inch of screen size and the barely noticable increase in resolution, in which case get the HD. Just be warned, it’s MASSIVE!

speaker2animals

More interested in performance than size. Desire S is dual core is it not? So does it operate “better” than the HD?

Twin
    Free Member

Neither are dual core. they use the same 1 Ghz processor.

ArcticBeast
    Free Member

Depends what you want to do?

Desire HD has a better camera, larger screen, slightly more internal phone storage

Desire S smaller size and a better battery life

Or if you want dual core wait a month or so get the HTC Sensation

flyingmonkeycorps

The HD is onto 2.3 now, if you have an unbranded one.

As I understand internally they’re more or less identical, just a bigger screen and HD video for the HD. And more internal storage. The S has better battery life though.

http://www.knowyourmobile.com/comparisons/799139/htc_desire_s_vs_htc_desire_hd.html

**edit** too slow!

fazanders
    Free Member

Just for another option i’ve changed from HTC Desire to the Samsung Galaxy S2 and not at all disappointed with it. Lighting quick, loads of memory space which is also expandable, ace camera and a screen to die for.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Well as this is the home of smart phone advise’ is closed to new replies.