Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Weird traits
  • Premier Icon navajo77
    Free Member

Must be my grey matter deteriating more rapidly than i thought , ive noticed myself whilst reading magazines and newspapers trying to pinch the photos and zoom in on them before realising they aint a phone screen , another one is tapping my teeth to a rhythm which does my wifes head in and humming crap songs for hours which does my head in also …

Premier Icon the-muffin-man

I’m at the age where walking with my hands behind my back while casually looking at things has become a thing – I feel like my grandad! 😀

Premier Icon WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I have started riding a gravel bike and worse still, actually enjoying it….

Premier Icon Cougar

Honestly, I’m with your wife (non-literally). I’m irritated just reading your OP.

😁

Premier Icon Kuco
    Free Member

I’ve done the zoom thing at a picture before same as jabbing at my laptop screen and then realising it’s not a touch screen after nearly putting my finger through it.

Premier Icon sirromj
    Free Member

whilst reading magazines and newspapers trying to pinch the photos and zoom in on them before realising they aint a phone screen

Constantly. All the time. Like while trying to read the wifi pin undernearth my parents router today or the ingredients on a packet of crisps (it said potato).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.