Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Weighted blankets
  • Rockhopper
    Free Member

Anyone got one? I’ve noticed I always sleep better when I have my heavy winter duvet on but this house is so warm I cannot use it.

For some reason they keep popping up on my Facebook feed.

maccruiskeen

Are they better than carpets for disposing of bodies? Asking for a fiend.

scotroutes

It’s a good time to ask. This came up on STW a few months ago so there should be cupboards/attics stuffed with them by now.

matt_outandabout

Mrs_oab makes her own patch/quilted duvet covers. Because they use good quality fabric, with all the seams and a backing fabric, you end up with a really heavy duvet cover, even with a thin summer duvet in.
    I think we both prefer them to sleep under.

I would like a wool duvet next though.

Northwind

It works for dogs so I assume it works for us lesser species too

grahamt1980

I have one and quite like it. Not had it long enough to be able to decide if it helps but it does feel nice. The only pain is that you have to have it all on the bed, otherwise it heads over the side due to the weight

CountZero

Are they better than carpets for disposing of bodies? Asking for a fiend.

He’d have to be…

LeeW

My step daughter has one, does seem to sleep better with it, until she spends the weekend at her dickhead’s then we have to start all over again.

hot_fiat

We’d considered one for mini fiat#1 as they’re meant to help with sensory input – something he craves with his possible SPD diagnosis. But a number of clinicians have, for the moment, tried to steer us away from them.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Weighted blankets’ is closed to new replies.