Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)
  • Weight loss – can I do it?
  • bearnecessities

Good man 😀

br
    Free Member

I was finding I was getting too hungry on 2000

Rather than adding extra calories, look at eating different foods and/or spreading the calories around the day.

jimjam
    Free Member

freeagent – Member

been following this thread with interest.
    Currently sitting at 16st 10lb and keen to shift a fair bit of weight.

If I wanted to buy some kettle bells, what size should I start with?
    (I’ve never used them before)

No bigger than 12kg. Consider getting two the same weight.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Well done buddy, keep it going!.

KennySenior
    Free Member

Cheers handsome 😉

KennySenior
    Free Member

No real change in the last month, so nothing to update really. Been struggling to stick to the plan – some days manage fine, some days can’t be arsed with it, hence no loss in a month. No gain either which I suppose is something. Keeping the exercise up though, swimming is coming on, lots of biking recently, and still enjoying the extra speed/endurance the loss of 17-18kg has brought. It’s a long term thing though, and rough patches are I guess inevitable.

bearnecessities

Just googled to see what’s happening here.

You know those days where you can’t be arsed? You need (IMO 🙂 ) to get a grip on them – I call them weekends myself! I do all the good stuff during the week and know that the weekend is mine to chow down on some nosh and beers.

No good ever came from being a martyr to losing weight, but some structure around when you are allowed a ‘break’ is good – otherwise you just lose track and before you know it…

Most importantly you’re keeping up with the exercise and therefore sticking to your new lifestyle and not putting weight back on, so all of the above is irrelevant, but if you want to lose more weight,it’s not 🙂

As in all things, do what makes you happy 🙂

KennySenior
    Free Member

That sounds like a good plan!

hora
    Free Member

Kenny senior on your last podt- that is good. It’s stability. It’s not yo-yo’ing.

leffeboy

How did it go then at end of the year? Still stable, still sticking with it? Once posted, never forgotten

Viewing 10 posts - 241 through 250 (of 250 total)

The topic ‘Weight loss – can I do it?’ is closed to new replies.