Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Weight loss and inches?
  • JCornford

How much weight do you have to loose to shift 2 inches of gut fat? I know it won’t be completely concrete, but I am just curios as that is my aim.

Raindog
    Free Member

10kg ?

RealMan
    Free Member

Largely (no pun intended) depends on what you weigh now and what size you are.

firestarter
    Free Member

Well for the last few weeks I’ve been eating better and training more and I’ve lost two inch on my belt I’ve lost just over half a stone in weight

monotokpoint
    Free Member

About the same for me, I’ve lost around 8kgs since new year and dropped from a 34 to 32″ waist, but i guess it depends on your shape/size to start with

donsimon
    Free Member

If you combine it with sit ups and other weight training exercise, you might find you lose inches without losing weight.

oldgit
    Free Member

lost inches, but gained weight. Not dieting at all though, just upping the distances and speeds.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I lost an inch and some weight, then I lost another inch and gained some weight…

ianpinder
    Free Member

I’ve lost about 22kg and 6 inches off the waist

HTTP404
    Free Member

Diet with excercise – and lost about 8lbs to lose about 2inches on the waist. Think it depends on the kinds of exercise you’re doing as I’ve also bulked up a bit from swimming.

cxi
    Free Member

I lost 5 stone and went from 42/40″ to 34″ (though still usually need a 36″ or bigger waist to get trousers over my legs)

BoardinBob

I’m down 10lbs since the 1st of Jan and I’ve moved my belt by two notches which is about 2 inches

BoardinBob

though still usually need a 36″ or bigger waist to get trousers over my legs

This is a problem for me too. Even last year when I got down to my “fighting weight” for my summer holiday, I still need to go a waist size bigger due to chunky thighs 🙁

oldgit
    Free Member

My GP said I was classed as obese. Still not dieting though.

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

GP told me I was overweight when I was 21, 5.10″, was 14 stone, regularly doing races and triathlons, rock climbing and gym 4 times a week. Probably only had around 9% body fat too.

My party trick was jumping over a wheelie bin without a run up!

I don’t think he was a very good doctor

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Weight loss and inches?’ is closed to new replies.