Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 560 total)
  • Weight loss – 5.2kg in one week!
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

molgrips
    Free Member

if you weren’t frightened, you’d have entered some races

You daft sod. Seriously.

I used to race quite regularly, then I had kids…

Afraid. Jesus 🙄

An excuse is a reason not to do or achieve something THAT BLAMES SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR CONTROL.

Like ‘my time was slow because of a headwind’.

Nothing I’ve said is outside of my control, is it? So they are simply factors. Should I claim that I have a great endurance physique, or should I claim that I have my whole weekends free?

You are not making sense.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Junky – are you not scared to be riding with our athlete tonight?

crikey
    Free Member

Excuse no. 94..

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am off work today and ill so wont be making it tonight. If I improve I might drive up to say hello but nit able to ride sadly
    It was not fear that caused this.
    Tbh i could ride but I dont think you would get an hour out of me

molgrips
    Free Member

Junkyard claims to be ill, the poor excuse maker. EXCUSES!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

molly – do you remember when we rode a loop of the Twrch after my day of doing the uplift?

Keva
    Free Member

Nobody is inventing personalities except you Molly. The invention that you’re a mtb racer to satisfy your ego and define yourself as something more than just someone who rides round on a bike trying to lose weight.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I can turn up and you can feel my engorged glands if you like 😯

philconsequence
    Free Member

You daft sod. Seriously.

Afraid. Jesus

An excuse is a reason not to do or achieve something THAT BLAMES SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR CONTROL.

Like ‘my time was slow because of a headwind’.

Nothing I’ve said is outside of my control, is it? So they are simply factors. Should I claim that I have a great endurance physique, or should I claim that I have my whole weekends free?

You are not making sense.

lol, seriously…. i’m the daft one. an excuse is something that has to be out of the speaker of said excuses control… thats the definition is it?

“Should I claim that I have a great endurance physique, or should I claim that I have my whole weekends free?”

nobodies asking you to, you daft sod. seriously.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Junky – is that offer open to all of us? I can do a house call?

Junkyard
    Free Member

😀

Liking your motivation

Jamie
    Free Member

I leave the thread for a few hours and we are stroking Junkyard’s glands?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It was inevitable Jamie.

Jamie
    Free Member

Well, at least something productive has come from the thread.

I’ll get my fondling glove…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

We’re not using our hands…

Jamie
    Free Member

Who said I wear it on my hand?

RealMan
    Free Member

12 pages? Can someone give me a summary? And also tell me what page the Emily Batty pictures are on?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Realman – this is one of those threads you have to read yourself… you just wouldn’t beleive it otherwise.

emsz
    Free Member

5 pages of spurious advice

It’s not though is it. Everyones advice has been the same. Comit to losing weight by stop eating crap, and put in the hours to train, then you’ll get fast and win!!

Then we can stop this!!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Right, just got back from the BBC news filming me run – yes I really am that awesome! Celeb Big Brother awaits.
    What have I missed?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

emsz – my mrs thinks you’re a genius. Your reappearance means she’ll have to read todays nonsense too.

Jamie
    Free Member

What have I missed?

Screw that! Why are the BBC filming you run, Ian? …or is it part of the charter now? Will I be followed by a film crew when I go out in a few mins?

molgrips
    Free Member

This is getting really surreal. I define myself as a racer now? Even if I did, wgaf?I honestly do not get what you ar e tryingto say about me. Do you think I am claiming to be great or something?

Phil yes, excuses are when you try to absolve yourself of responsibility when it resolution is your fault. Otherwise they are just reasons.

Yeti yes, I remember.

Emsz – yes , obvious. That it is what I do try to do. I don’t succeed much, because I like cake too much and I get tired. Can you honestly find andthibg to argue about in that statement?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Only if you don’t pay your licence do you get the service Jamie.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Do you think I am claiming to be great or something?

It does read like you do. I just think you’re special.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Screw that! Why are the BBC filming you run, Ian?

Why?
    They wanted to see if their camera was good enough to catch my awesomeness! It wasn’t.
    They gave me some guff that they were from BBC london and were filming a piece on the Real Relay, but I could see through their cover story.

donsimon
    Free Member

I see the name Ian Munro in that list, which is nice. But how are we supposed to know it’s not some big scam and you chose your user name way back in 2008 to build up our confidence in you before pulling said devilish scam? Eh? Eh?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You’ve foiled my plan there Don.

The Southern Yeti is set to win Olympic gold for Nepal in 6 weeks time.

donsimon
    Free Member

All in a day’s work. 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

This is one of those threads when it would’ve been really nice to have had the tags back…

donsimon
    Free Member

If you’re feeling a bit self conscious Molly, you could try this.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i cant find a single bit in any dictionary stating the excuses have to be beyond the person’s control.

oh and you defined yourself as a natural sprint athlete, who says he wants to win races and used to race but is now 10kg overweight and doesn’t want to get up early enough to put the work in to become a winning racer, but despite this still goes out at 10pm to ‘train’ for winning races, but wont give up teh sweeties.

you’re an enigma.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

MTFU training tip…

Excuses are like arseholes.

Everyone has one and all of them stink.

miketually
    Free Member

?@gymjones

TIME is the final auditor. I tell students, “Don’t bother to plan what you aren’t going to do.” Can you fulfill expectations on 5hrs/ week?

Edukator
    Free Member

I’m not really into training, but enjoy swimming, ridng a bike, running, skiing, mountain walking, dancing and many more activities. Call it training if you want but I just see it as enjoying myself.

I like food and enjoy eating it all the more when there’s no guilt about what I’m eating.

“Training” and “diet” are words with negative connotations. “Enjoying good food” and “enjoying being active” are easier to live with long term IME. Adopt an attitude that makes it mentally easy to cope with what you set out to do.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Just eaten a pack of sweet shrimps and flying saucers. Guilt free!
    Yummy yummy in my tummy.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ve got 2 catering tubs of flying saucers in my spare room, for the wedding. nommynomnomz

piemonster

This thread is in danger of becoming light hearted.

Can we have an injection of self pity please?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i’ve lost close to 3 stone since around this time last year and now i’ve lost it and am exercising regularly i’ve started snacking on sweet things regularly… this means i’m not going to end up with a six-pack 🙁

its not my fault though.

(any good?)

Viewing 40 posts - 401 through 440 (of 560 total)

The topic ‘Weight loss – 5.2kg in one week!’ is closed to new replies.