Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Weekly photo challenge. 9.9.13 – 15.9.13 – Trains
  • I forgot all about this and there’s less than a day left now.
    We’ll do trains anyway if anyone wants to get a picture in at the last minute, then have a vote on whether to do a full week of trains next week or go for something else.

The rules;
    1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
    2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
    3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
    4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probably.

Can’t meet the criteria of having my bike in shot I’m afraid – did ride my bike to get the last one though. Would nip down the track and get one, ‘cept I cannae ride atm.

All phone cam pics…

Steam Train.1_tonemapped by davetheblade, on Flickr

Steam Train by davetheblade, on Flickr

It’s Tuesday evening, I still haven’t posted this week’s topic again and no one’s complained.
    What do you want to do ?
    Let trains run another week or start again with something different ?

dobo
    Free Member

nice trains but does this look like dualtrackworld to you 😉

fatalbert
    Free Member

We can let trains run I’ve only just got another smartphone, been without one since April, so will be joining in the weekly challenge again.

yunki
    Free Member

aye..

let it run.. I’ll have a bash at this on the morra

yunki
    Free Member

I’m going to suggest roots for next weeks theme

This is one of the best bits on my commute.
    40mph down a steep dead end lane with almost no traffic, bit of single track through the woods, then over a pedestrian level crossing on the Severn Valley Railway.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m a bit disappointed that we didn’t wait for a train at our crossing, but we were approx 6 miles from where we were headed to get a glimpse of the Tour of Britain with precious little time to spare..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 9.9.13 – 15.9.13 – Trains’ is closed to new replies.