- Weekly photo challenge. 2.9.13 – 8.9.13 – Short Cuts
Short Cuts this week. Bonus points if it’s quicker taking the shortcut on the bike than going the long way round by car.
The rules;Posted 4 years ago
1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probably.wittonweaversMember
Riding a bike – instant shortcut to pleasure!
This is a place called ‘Fairy Battery’ though heavens knows why! Even on a dull day the rock shine, a lovely, peaceful place just off Turton & Entwistle Reservoir on the West Pennine Moors.
We did trains not that long ago, but it is a topic thats easy to find so not a bad shout. My own suggestion would be wind.
Edit! Arggh – why do i struggle with instagram images!Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 2.9.13 – 8.9.13 – Short Cuts’ is closed to new replies.