Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Weekly photo challenge. 12.8.13 – 18.8.13 – Tenuous Links
  • Tenuous Links between your bike and the subject.
    Let’s see your Orange Five on a bridge over the M5 or your Lynskey Ridgeline on a ridgeline.

The rules;
    1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
    2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
    3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
    4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probably.

twojumpers

Kona Dr Dew next to a Dew pond.

How about architecture / buildings for next week?

clubber
    Free Member

How’s this for tenuous…

Here’s my Singular in a shot with the sun
    Singular is like singularity
    It’s believed that black holes have a singularity at their centre
    Large stars can collapse into black holes when they die
    The sun is a star

🙂

ska-49
    Free Member

Couldn’t get my bike in the picture as the sign was to high.
    I ride a Kona ??????? 650b.

Edit: Topic for next could be something like ‘forgotten things’

yunki
    Free Member

This is a vintage Voodoo Erzulie and those roots sure look like some bad juju, Mama..
    A very tenuous link as I was hoping to get out to the strange Wytchy rag hut on the cliffs, but set off a bit late as the light was fading..

It turned out that the ride was hexed a bit anyway, and I got bewilderingly lost down a meandering network of previously undiscovered farm tracks in an area that I thought I knew quite well..

mamadirt
    Free Member

Hooker in the ‘port . . . ahem 😉

midlifecrashes

Fargo is a serene place, where stuff doesn’t happen. Salsa is a brash, noisy foodstuff (tenuous enough?). Anyway, I liked this juxtaposition of signage.

OCB
    Free Member

Hmm, ok, so there are Peregrines (Falco peregrinus) up on the open moor where this river starts it’s journey, at points down through this river system, and out on the sea cliffs (albeit down the coast a bit).

rogerthecat
    Free Member

(cue Dambusters theme)

The Corratec Team Bow (made in Germany and itself involved in a daring moonlit raid) about to descend to the Derwent Reservoirs where The Dambusters practised for a raid that would ensure we would not all be forced to ride Corratecs, but could still ride our Raleighs.

pennine
    Free Member

In a cave. Mine’s out of view but mate’s riding his

wittonweavers
    Free Member

like this one! Haven’t been out on the zesty this weekend, but if i had i’d have been armed with a lemon…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 12.8.13 – 18.8.13 – Tenuous Links’ is closed to new replies.