- Weekly photo challenge. 12.8.13 – 18.8.13 – Tenuous Links
Tenuous Links between your bike and the subject.
Let’s see your Orange Five on a bridge over the M5 or your Lynskey Ridgeline on a ridgeline.
The rules;Posted 4 years ago
1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probably.yunkiMember
This is a vintage Voodoo Erzulie and those roots sure look like some bad juju, Mama..
A very tenuous link as I was hoping to get out to the strange Wytchy rag hut on the cliffs, but set off a bit late as the light was fading..
It turned out that the ride was hexed a bit anyway, and I got bewilderingly lost down a meandering network of previously undiscovered farm tracks in an area that I thought I knew quite well..
Posted 4 years agorogerthecatMember
(cue Dambusters theme)
The Corratec Team Bow (made in Germany and itself involved in a daring moonlit raid) about to descend to the Derwent Reservoirs where The Dambusters practised for a raid that would ensure we would not all be forced to ride Corratecs, but could still ride our Raleighs.
Posted 4 years agoMidlandTrailquestsGrahamMember
Only one suggestion this week, so here it is.Posted 4 years ago
The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 12.8.13 – 18.8.13 – Tenuous Links’ is closed to new replies.