- Weekly photo challenge. 11.3.13 – 17.3.13 – Churches
Churches this week. No discrimination or bias here, so mosques, temples, sacred groves and the like are all fair game.
The rules;Posted 5 years ago
1. Take a photo of your bike with something that matches the theme in the picture.
2. Interpret the theme any way you like.
3. Pictures should be taken between the dates in the topic title.
4. If you post a picture you can either suggest a theme for next weeks challenge or vote for someone else’s suggestion. First suggestion to get two supporting votes becomes next weeks theme, probably.MukeMember
All Saints Church, Basingstoke where I got married
and St.Swithuns, Nately Scures
One of the smallest Norman churches in England built of flint and rubble around 1175. It is considered to be the best largely unspoilt example of a Norman single-cell apsidal church in England. There are only four examples remaining in the UK.
Next week… Tunnels ?Posted 5 years agoDeeJayMember
Pass this one on my daily commute – I had meant to take the photo earlier in the week when I finished at 10pm cos its all floodlit but I forgot the camera 😐 So a rather grey Saturday morning will have to suffice.
I’ll second ‘tunnels’ as long as we can include underpasses 🙂Posted 5 years agoMidlandTrailquestsGrahamMember
Upper Arley church, near the Wyre Forest.
Only two votes then, so tunnels it is.Posted 5 years ago
The topic ‘Weekly photo challenge. 11.3.13 – 17.3.13 – Churches’ is closed to new replies.