• This topic has 24 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Tracey.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Weekends+bicycles=pics
  • kayak23

Tour de Bristol
    Rad 🤘😊

marsbarman
    Free Member

I would not believe you if you just posted pictures of those rock slabs and said they were in Bristol..

weeksy

2022-09-23_09-36-57

Bike park wales

Tracey

On our way down to Finale today so riding tomorrow. Decided on the way through France to have a couple of days in Chamonix. Frost on the van this morning and awakened by an earthquake.

matt_outandabout

Just a wander along Glen Turret.

rOcKeTdOg

Went shopping the interesting way

PXL_20220924_105100702.MP

PXL_20220924_113843855

Beer shopping is hungry work
    PXL_20220924_134557223

vmgscot

Started weekend as complete tourist’s…

Then back on some trails…

johnhe

Love these threads.

kiwijohn

raon
    Dreaming of a friday afternoon with no rain.

rOcKeTdOg

PXL_20220925_080550522

PXL_20220925_084943923.MP

PXL_20220925_105155980

Tart au citron coincidence today, but you can see how the economic crisis has affected cake decoration

tomhoward

Gisburn is as dry as it’s possible for it to get I think, this pic probably explains it, guess which half is today…

Hardly any mud splashes!

kayak23

Tart au citron coincidence today, but you can see how the economic crisis has affected cake decoration

Not to mention affected you associating with ebikers 😉

How do they know that rock wasn’t just dumped there by some fly tippers?

bigdaddy

Just a local loop for me this weekend, north downs near Caterham. Lovely skies and dry trails!

reluctantjumper

Just a small local hills session up and down a bridleway, planned longer but legs weren’t in the mood for it.

Did find some new people had moved in, replacing a dragon and a panda though:

[url=https://postimages.org/]photo hosting sites[/url]

They were very well done, love decent street art. Be interesting to see if it grows like the original one did as people add to it.

davros

PXL-20220925-102811143
    PXL-20220925-123930293

rOcKeTdOg

sirromj

jam-bo

I would not believe you if you just posted pictures of those rock slabs and said they were in Bristol..

I guess you didn’t read any MBUK during the 90’s…

colournoise

Usual Sunday morning local loop. Even found a trail I’ve never seen before (I’ve been riding the woods pretty much every week for 12 years or so).

2022 09 25 Wakerley 066

2022 09 25 Wakerley 066_03

2022 09 25 Wakerley 066_05

ready

Actually got the youngest Ready on a bike yesterday! He only rides a handful of times a year, borrowed Mrs Readys slightly-too-small-for-him bike, and he still rode most of the features without batting an eyelid. Naturally talented, but I obviously taught him well.. 🤨

martinhutch

Pennine Bridleway-ish Kirkby Stephen to Skipton. All the normal Dales highlights, including comedy dismount in front of some walkers and getting told off by a miserable biddy for riding on a Bridleway.

joebristol

Sadly I didn’t have time for a mountain bike ride this week – so I did 2 seperate trips to different pump tracks for a couple of quick sessions

Beautiful weather both days and fun was had.

vmgscot

Continued to enjoy the weekend weather…

Sandwich

Are the vegan slogans still on the slabs at Clifton?

Tracey

First day out for us in Finale. Did a guided tour with Freeride Finale. 9 hours with a 40 min lunch break. Rode with a great bunch of Germans. Had a few offs this morning as the trails were slippy from last night’s rain.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.