Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Weekend Riding Plans and Pics!? (21/04/17)
  • prawny

Couldn’t help but think how much more fun the bmx track would be on an MTB…

They do an open night down at the big one in Brum if you can get down. £5 on the night and you can ride as much as you like.

MoreCashThanDash

Had 7 lucky volunteers turn up for my first Fat Lad At the Back social ride on Sunday morning. Blue sky, a leisurely 19 miles on road, great way to meet different people with a similar interest.

flimbo
    Free Member

Myself and some friends had three rides in the Lakes this weekend. Skiddaw and Ullock Pike on Saturday was first up and fantastic. Then we were out of the Hostel door at 3:30am on Sunday morning for a push up Helvellyn, for a perfect summit sunrise. This was followed by Ullswater singletrack. Not a bad weekend at all 🙂

Marin
    Free Member

Veledrome Sunday morning for couple of hours then Farmer Johns on DH bike. Good contrast of styles

martinhutch

Good effort Flimbo. That looks ace.

jekkyl

What a splendid set of rides and pics this weekend, absolutely belting.

3.30am Flimbo?? did you get back and go back to bed? 😉 great pic of the sunrise, you were very lucky to get clear views.

flimbo
    Free Member

The alarm rung out at 3am and after a quick breakfast we were off. Back to the hostel by 6:45am in time for their full English breakfast and then back to bed for an hour before check out and a loop of Ullswater.

The people we were speaking to whilst drinking the night before didn’t believe us at breakfast that we’d already been up and down!

The forecast had looked terrible just a couple of days before so we certainly struck lucky.

lowey

That looks like the perfect weekend Flimbo. Very jealous.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Edit; knackers

tomaso
    Free Member

A quick loop early doors round Rydal and Grasmere. It was fast and dry and not many folk about. Oh and I nailed a big exposed bedrock slab that I have always minced out of doing 🙂

bonesetter
    Free Member

bump

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Weekend Riding Plans and Pics!? (21/04/17)’ is closed to new replies.